You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thoughts on this?

JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
Hi all,

So aside from this player losing a fair amount of games on tables I am on, I have no idea where this players accusations have come from; so thought I would post to get ideas from other players...

I couldn't/can't respond to the player in question as currently chat banned myself.

So, why does this person think i use software? (I don't).

Why does this person think I cheat? How? Who with? (I don't).

Where is the forum thread where they've discussed this with 5 other people on here? (I can't find it?).

Comments

• Options
    For absolute clarity i would like to post a video of me playing, happy to do so, BUT, when i click on 'attach file' the video doesn't come up on the files that can be selected - its around 30-45 seconds long i think... if anyone can help please let me know!
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,192
    If it's any consolation. I don't think you are a cheat. You are just somebody who can multi table with some success.

There's always going to be some "Richard Cranium" who can't accept that.

Just switch off chat and continue to crush.

Mark
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 934
    I don't really have much to add, apart from I have a vague memory of this player chatting a lot of hot air in the chat at one of my tables a day or 2 back. I could be wrong, but the name sure rings a bell, and I didn't really take a mental note of it.

There will always be players who see another player play many tables at once, and they simply cannot comprehend the possibility that anyone could do such a thing - especially after and if they have look up their stats and see them to be a winning player. Their first instinct is to accuse. It just reeks of jealousy to me.

I'd take it as a compliment and move on.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    The endboss compliment you can get as a poker player - you are a bot
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Not really sure why you’ve bothered to post this
    Kind of thing that happens a lot
    I bust someone earlier. They had a better hand pre but I flopped a fh

Jac35: ok flop that
    19:37cyall: Joke
    Jac35: ul cyall
    cyall: Sky fuckkking **** cheating fuckkks
    cyall: Cheers
    Jac35: yep, they are def that
    cyall: Gl
    Jac35: gl
  • Options
    gr0wapeargr0wapear Member Posts: 93
    I mean, these guys seem to not have a lot of clue about what's what, so I would just ignore them
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    bbMike said:

I don't think anyone really thinks you're using a bot. I mean, who would code a bot that plays but also abuses others in the chatbox? Would be possible, but probably unnecessary coding.

😁
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Not really sure why you’ve bothered to post this

Because the other players engaged with this player and seemed to believe what he was saying...

Would like to thank @SJspanky1 for speaking up (think he knows I can't chat) as this clown was doing it on every single table this evening.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited May 2020
    I believe @Jacquelyn is defo a bot.

How else could a DYM player finish 12th/661 in tonight's Mini without cheating? This is all the prove you need. Obv, it is two bots so the other one can somehow find and post on the Forum.

Jacquelyn 0 12 £15.53 + £20.34 Head Prizes 6

Case closed.

• Options
    MAXALLY said:

How else could a DYM player finish 12th/661 in tonight's Mini without cheating? This is all the prove you need. Obv, it is two bots so the other one can somehow find and post on the Forum.

Case closed.

Hahaha yes! I'm actually a better mtt player than I am dym I layer!
  • Options
    bencbenc Member Posts: 1,054
    I've been called a bot/ told i work for sky loads of times in chat doesn't bother me at all, funny even with that belief people still happily play and rematch. Nice opp to troll in chat as well normally go for something like sky:errorcode-109deactivatebot does the trick.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Case closed.

Hahaha yes! I'm actually a better mtt player than I am dym I layer!
  • Options
    benc said:

I've been called a bot/ told i work for sky loads of times in chat doesn't bother me at all, funny even with that belief people still happily play and rematch. Nice opp to troll in chat as well normally go for something like sky:errorcode-109deactivatebot does the trick.

Hahahahaha that's brilliant.
  • Options
    AKAscottyAKAscotty Member Posts: 81
    The way you use to moan at me, when i tried the double ups, i know you not a bot , ignore them, thought bearlyther would know better tbf entertaining them
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    I wish people would call me a bot, it's better than all the other $hit I get called
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    Iv been called a bot, made me very proud.
  • Options
    Sunday8pmSunday8pm Member Posts: 58
    It’s just part of the job, ignore it. If you are successful in your chosen field whether it be poker, sport or business, you put yourself on a plinth to be shot at. Reading a few derogatory comments is probably fair when relieving people of their money.
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    It must be nice being called a bot, people only ever say I butcher my hands
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Why are you chat banned?