You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DNegs loses his cool.

Comments

• Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
    edited July 2020
    Enut said:

Just seen the video where he apologises, it's actually quite funny.

Oh and apparently he has been suspended from Twitch, something to aim for @Duesenberg?

Watching someone fold KK just because they're on the bubble is way more offensive than anything Negreanu did.

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
    This is the first time I watched that video. Has anybody mentioned that he seems to be talking in a Brooklyn accent now or maybe it's just when he's angry??
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Conning the poker public has detrimental effects on your health it seems.

Apologies to twitch? Apology to save his non-existent "good guy" image. Man's a disgrace ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Dear Daniel,

I love you,

Doug,

xx

WARNING - contains offensive language & images.

The video has been taken down. Another thing, the video came out on Daniels Birthday. "Eat some of that". ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

So Doug Polk, who appears to have a Danny Negreanu fixation - challenges Danny to a HU Match, a sort of HU4Rollz, the sort of thing adolescents used to do 15 years ago.

And Danny replies.....

"Can I at least set the rake structure?"

A+ for that.

Proving a) he has a sense of humour, & b) that Polk is getting owned here.

• Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    The Doug Polk video has been removed. I assume it was the last bit that was a bit gratuitous that caused the removal. It was still very funny, and I loved the rake structure reposte too. Think we should call it a draw.
  • Options
    Doooobs said:

The Doug Polk video has been removed. I assume it was the last bit that was a bit gratuitous that caused the removal. It was still very funny, and I loved the rake structure reposte too. Think we should call it a draw.

The last part was the least funny part and was a bit of a liberty IMHO. Preferred that wasn't there.

• Options
    Cammykaze said:

Doooobs said:

The last part was the least funny part and was a bit of a liberty IMHO. Preferred that wasn't there.

Agreed there. The rest was very good, and the last bit spoilt it for me too.
  • Options

I don't recall the last bit, remind me please.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

There was a bit where they edited in Daniel sucking on something that may have been viewed as obscene or sexual content. I assume that us what caused its removal.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    To be fair, Doug and Daniel have been going at each other for years and much of the animosity has been very watchable.

One of pokers more enduring rivalries.
  • Options
    Doooobs said:

Tikay10 said:

There was a bit where they edited in Daniel sucking on something that may have been viewed as obscene or sexual content. I assume that us what caused its removal.
    Oh yes, NOW I remember. And yes, that was a bit OTT.

Meanwhile, Twitch have banned Danny I gather. If only Twitter & Facebook were to act as promptly when inappropriate stuff appears on their platforms.

I'm really not sure why I peruse Twitter, much of it is angry folks getting uppity about trivialities, (e.g., wearing masks), but in amongst all the hate there's some decent stuff. I honestly don't know why there is so much hate in the world these days & there's no sign of it going away in my lifetime.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 865
    Polk has my eternal respect for whipping his jacket off and wearing this in the WSOP One Drop a couple years ago - 10/10 trolling. Other than that I find it hard to root for either of them

• Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Didn't he have a massive billboard outside the Rio during the WSOP as well?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Tikay10 said:

Doooobs said:

Tikay10 said:

Oh yes, NOW I remember. And yes, that was a bit OTT.

Meanwhile, Twitch have banned Danny I gather. If only Twitter & Facebook were to act as promptly when inappropriate stuff appears on their platforms.

I'm really not sure why I peruse Twitter, much of it is angry folks getting uppity about trivialities, (e.g., wearing masks), but in amongst all the hate there's some decent stuff. I honestly don't know why there is so much hate in the world these days & there's no sign of it going away in my lifetime.
    Social Media isn't great and likely more 'toxic' than before with world events and BLM/right and left stuff going on. There is good stuff and for me it's sometimes hard to find the good from the bad. Put another way not enough good content to make it a worthwhile endeavour.

I use YT and the Sky forums, that's about it. :lol:
  • Options
    Ironpump1 said:

Didn't he have a massive billboard outside the Rio during the WSOP as well?

@Ironpump1

I was never sure if that was real or photoshop, I was there that Summer & never saw it. But that was the story - & picture - yes.

• Options
    It looks like it's actually happening. It will be a bloodbath.

• Options
    Calling all bookmakers! :*
  • Options
    You can get Polk at 1.4. Tough finding value these days but there's some right there, and a lot.
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152

You can get Polk at 1.4. Tough finding value these days but there's some right there, and a lot.

Where can I find these odds? asking for a friend..