You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker fantasy football

2»

Comments

• Options
    tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
    Guys, Has a cash league been set up, i would like to join. Needs the code and league name.
  • Options
    hugomuckhugomuck Member Posts: 879
    edited September 2020
    Ok, i have set up a league then, called it sky poker forum league 2020 (hope thats ok) it will be a money league, i am happy to moderate it or happy for someone on here connected to sky to do it.
    Lets say £10 in then with the view to pay 3 places depending upon the amount of people entering.
    Its best money first i think, (which why may be better to allow someone linked to skypoker to run this) bit I dont mind giving it a go.
    So, lets say, for now, payment to me via paypal, ebayshortall@yahoo.co.uk i will then provide people who pay the league code.
    Hopefully this is all ok with the guys who run the forum etc and hopefully this attracts some decent interest, if it does we can look to set up threads on here or some Facebook / whatsapp groups etc.
    Cheers, Adam.
  • Options
    I have set up a league on Sky fantasy football.
    Its five pound to join and top 3 get paid,
    60% for first
    30% for second
    10% for third.

League name is, SPFFL.
    code is 8495036.
    Password is ROYALFLUSH.

All welcome..
    · Share on Twitter
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    I dont know if others confused by this but I was so I will try to clarify and if I have it wrong perhaps @Allan23 , @hugomuck or @tomred64 will clarify.

As I understand it ALLAN23 set up a league with the link https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/xjlfzy
    on Premier League Fantasy Football. This is a free league with the only prizes being the site ones. It is SKY POKER FF and presently we have 10 entries. More welcome .

Allan agreed I could do regular updates on our progress and that will be on a thread in Football chat soon.

Hugomuck has set up a league see above which has a £10 entry for a Sky Poker league. Dont know whic Fantasy Site this is on, hopefully he will give further deatils if you are interested.

Tomred64 has set up a league on Sky Fantasy Football and details on entry are in post above.

Hope that clarifies the situation and people who are interested will be able to join the league of their choice.

Good luck to all who take part.
  • Options
    Morning, sorry, as the thread started about https://fantasy.premierleague.com thats where i set up my mini league too. no interest though it seems so...... never mind. Might be better if someone official or with a bit more clout on the forum set it us, i can totally understand potential trust issues with being a money league of course.

only a few days left until the season starts though, so my guessing now is that this is pretty much dead in the water as an idea.

Adam.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,308
    hugomuck said:

Morning, sorry, as the thread started about https://fantasy.premierleague.com thats where i set up my mini league too. no interest though it seems so...... never mind. Might be better if someone official or with a bit more clout on the forum set it us, i can totally understand potential trust issues with being a money league of course.

only a few days left until the season starts though, so my guessing now is that this is pretty much dead in the water as an idea.

Adam.

Adam always welcome to join our league, no money but theres the craic
  • Options
    Cheers mate, most likely will do that then.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, people were looking for a cash league, thats why i set up a 5 quid league.
    Its run through sky fantasy football so all funds will be distributed according to league position at the end. Only two reged so far. COME ON GUYS , GET INVOLVED AND HAVE AN INTEREST FOR THE SEASON.
  • Options
    League name is, SPFFL.
    code is 8495036.
    Password is ROYALFLUSH.
  • Options
    All funds are controlled by SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL