You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Saving Around £30 On Your Amazon Prime Subscription.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,240
edited July 2022 in The Rail
I was on Amazon the other day, buying a Dyson battery.
It was £46 but I could buy it for £37 as long as I took a free months trial of Amazon Prime.
So I did and saved a couple of quid.
I was surprised by this, as I think this is the fourth trial I have had.
I had a months trial not long after they brought it out.
A further two after they had emailed me to encourage me to have a trial.
Now this one offering a discount.
Each time I thought they wont let me have another one.
I wouldnt have the front to keep applying for another trial, had they not solicited me.
This time it was quite handy as I was keen to see series 6 of Bosch.
So it seems that Amazon dont mind how many free trials you have of Prime

Everything included in Prime
Delivery Benefits
Unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items in the UK and Same Day Delivery in select areas. Unlimited Two-Day Delivery to Ireland.Prime Now
One and two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in select areas.Same-Day Delivery
Get it today with Same-Day DeliveryPrime Video
Unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.Amazon Music
Listen to 2 million songs, always ad-free, included with your Prime membership. Unlock 60 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited, plus get an exclusive discount..
Amazon Fresh
Same-day grocery delivery is now FREE with Prime on orders of £40 or more, in select areas.Prime Early Access
Prime members get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk.Prime Photos
Secure unlimited photo storage with anywhere access.Amazon First Reads
Choose one Kindle book of the six Editors' Picks each month for no additional cost.Amazon Family
Enjoy up to 20% off nappies and baby food subscriptions.
Prime Gaming
Bonus game content every month, subscriptions and more.Household
Share select Prime benefits with another adult in your household.Prime Reading
Enjoy unlimited reading on any device, with over a thousand books, magazines, comics, articles, Kindle Singles, and more.Prime Wardrobe
Select from a broad range of great brands for women, men, kids and baby and try before you buy with free and easy returns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTGPN0Ugt8A

Fans of crime drama series will love Bosch, which tells the story of LA Police Department homicide detective Hieronymus “Harry” Bosch who stands trial for shooting a murder suspect, while simultaneously investigating the mysterious death of a 13-year-old boy.

Based on the popular series of novels by Micheal Connolly and now in its sixth series on Amazon Prime, Bosch is a must-see with a 97% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCM-I4j-Rv4

You’d be crazy to miss a series that was co-written by Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston and this crime drama series is almost as addictive.

Having just been released from prison, crafty con man Marius (Giovanni Ribisi) assumes the identity of his prison cellmate and reunites with his estranged family, joining their bail bond business and leading a double life that’s almost as dangerous as the one he’s just escaped.

Critics have praised Sneaky Pete’s pacing and its many plot twists and turns, and Rotten Tomatoes agrees – the series is rated 96%.

Comments