You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

waller02 Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    The--Don said:

waller02 said:

Good Evening.

I won't be streaming tonight, but Operation Get Dues In Fancy Dress will be going ahead tomorrow instead.

I shall post a link and reminder tomorrow afternoon.

**** poor.

You know who to blame. It's a one off though, will be back to every Friday going forward.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Excellent decision that I had no part in and do not accept any blame for.

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Bit late to this, but just wanted to say you have mad streaming skills, dude. Have really enjoyed what I've seen
  • Options
    SR23 said:

Bit late to this, but just wanted to say you have mad streaming skills, dude. Have really enjoyed what I've seen

Thanks a lot, very kind words indeed. At the minute my only aim is to get @Duesenberg in fancy dress.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Good afternoon.

As promised, I will be streaming tonight from 6:30 where, among others, I shall be playing the turbo Main and Mini (delightful).

I have another free pass, so hopefully I can get the win and pile the pressure on baldy.

Hope to see some of you in the chat later.

https://twitch.tv/waller02
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Good Afternoon and Happy UKOPS day.

As seen elsewhere on the forum, we have a whole host of streams to look forward to for the remainder of the series and I shall be kicking things off at 6:30 this evening with a load of UKOPS action including the £110 Main Event.

Also, I have yet another free pass in the prop bet with @Duesenberg so hopefully I can make him pay in that.

Good luck to everybody who is playing tonight and I hope to see a few of you in the chat later.

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Good luck mate. It's gonna feel grubby anti-railing you during Ukops though!
  • Options
    giesahaungiesahaun Member Posts: 109

Good luck mate. It's gonna feel grubby anti-railing you during Ukops though!

No anti-railing please. I now it is good humour but the skypoker community is made up of, it seems, a great bunch of people. I am also a great believer in the power of +ve support. So gl @waller02, the other streamers and players during UKOPS.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    First time streaming as an affiliated streamer Ryan! Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Good afternoon.

For those of you who don't read the other thread, just a reminder that I shall be streaming UKOPS action again this evening at 6:30, as well as tomorrow evening with both sessions counting towards the prop bet with @Duesenberg

Hope a few of you can make it.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Good afternoon.

For those who don't read the other thread, it's my turn again tonight, which should be interesting as my head is pounding.

Will be playing a mixture of UKOPS events including the PLO. It will soon become clear that I have no idea what I'm doing in that game!

Going live slightly later than usual tonight at 7pm, hopefully see a few of you in chat.

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    waller02 said:

Good afternoon.

For those who don't read the other thread, it's my turn again tonight, which should be interesting as my head is pounding.

Will be playing a mixture of UKOPS events including the PLO. It will soon become clear that I have no idea what I'm doing in that game!

Going live slightly later than usual tonight at 7pm, hopefully see a few of you in chat.

7 hours I waited for you to turn up and play.... ;)

GL to both you and @Duesenberg tonight
  • Options
    Good Morning.

Unfortunately I won't be streaming tonight as I've been feeling a bit under the weather most of the week.

Back next Friday.
  • Options
    Good Afternoon.

I'll be back on the Twitch streets again tonight at 6:30 where I shall be trying to finally get my Mini UKOPS started, given current form I wouldn't hold your breath. I will also playing the Main Event as I have yet another go at getting @Duesenberg in fancy dress.

Hope to see a few of you in the chat later.

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Will be tuning in. Looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Is it a thing now that the Streamer will take an alcoholic shot for each All In they win? Or is Waller going to stick to crushing cans?
  • Options
    AMD68 said:

Is it a thing now that the Streamer will take an alcoholic shot for each All In they win? Or is Waller going to stick to crushing cans?

Crushing cans. Shots wouldn't end well.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    waller02 said:

AMD68 said:

Crushing cans. Shots wouldn't end well.
    Let's hope your jukebox is a little more ' acceptable'...watching a grown man 'daddancing' to "Yes SIr, I can boogie" was a little hmm :#

GL tonight, lets hope you come 14th in every event from now! >:) ( I'll be watching..)
  • Options
    Apologies, but I'm afraid I won't be streaming tonight. Both the missus and I have early starts in the morning and as I stream from my bedroom it would be unfair of me to prevent her from being able to go to bed because I'm streaming. You have to put your good lady first if you want a quiet life.

I don't know if any of the other lads fancy a Sunday shift?

I'll be back as usual on Friday.