You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

adobe flash player

2»

Comments

• fishhhhhfishhhhh Member Posts: 61
    I completely understand the fear of missing deadlines @Tikay10 but surely a ball park would give people the confidence to conitue to invest their time and money in playing on Sky. Even if its just high level, for example 'current plan is to deliver new software Q2 2021,there are X, Y and Z stages that need to be complete before then and there could be delays'.

I'm sure most of your more valued players would be more than understanding if there were any delays, sure you might get the odd whine from some of the more negative on here. But currently it seems like Sky Poker aren't even prepared to put a rough timeline out to their players, which seems a bit disingenuous (not a dig at you at all, you do fantastic work here).
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    As a Person of no importance but would still like to know. If Sky remain Sky Poker.

Will the new R.N.G. stay true to existing Sky format, be legible, random with glitches or be like other sites, bells & whistles popups telling me I'm rubbish. "Get a Life Donk," horrible tables so littered with fancy graphic's you can't tell AA from 4A or str8 for str8 flush. Why play here ..... no nonsense poker.
    Be nice if they asked players, offered some options, before introducing something nobody likes and get stuck with. fwiw Chrome Adobe
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    I'd bet no-one knows what the **** is going on yet considering we're riding some waves with Covid and new UKGC regs looking possible.

Any date or timeline you get is going to be about as useful as Phil Hellmuth in a high roller.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

@bustout44
    @chappo100
    @Essexphil
    @TommyD
    @kapowblamz

Hi Guys,

There's an Update on the Flash situation

HERE