You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

waller02 Twitch Stream

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Thanks both, at the end of the day it's all a bit of fun and I genuinely thought baldy had well and truly put me in the bin after his sterling effort in the Mini on Monday.

Really looking forward to @Duesenberg stream on Monday and it would not surprise me in the slightest he wins again.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Congratulations Ryan!
    TVSpice said:

Congratulations Ryan!

• GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Great stuff last night @waller02 I know it's all a bit of fun, but obviously very competitive with it and that showed last night you have a lot of game and fight. Also, thanks for waking my wife up and getting me in trouble :) definitely not my fault for forgetting to turn the volume down on my laptop ;)
    GREGSTER said:

Great stuff last night @waller02 I know it's all a bit of fun, but obviously very competitive with it and that showed last night you have a lot of game and fight. Also, thanks for waking my wife up and getting me in trouble :) definitely not my fault for forgetting to turn the volume down on my laptop ;)

Haha cheers @GREGSTER, it was a fun night. My missus was a bit grumpy as well when she saw the confetti amd empty beer cans!
    Apologies, but I won't be streaming tonight (or doing shots).

Had a nasty cold and cough all week (tested on Sunday, all clear) and was hoping it would be shifted in time for tonight. Although I'm feeling a lot better, my voice is still fooked and I'm coughing and sneezing repeatedly which is not ideal for streaming. Shots would certainly not be a wise move either!

I'm off work until 5th Jan now though so although I won't be streaming next Friday due to it being Christmas Day, I shall squeeze a shots stream in somewhere.

Merry Christmas all.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,271
    Get well soon @waller02, I don't know what I'm going to do tonight now if I can't watch you getting smashed and taking down MTTs. Might have to play some poker, watch TV or even talk to the wife, see what you've started! :)
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    +1 Wot @Enut said.....😊
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    You're not streaming next Friday either?!?! Disappointing....

unsubbed

You're not streaming next Friday either?!?! Disappointing....

unsubbed

If I'm still sober enough to stream at 6:30 next Friday then its been a rubbish Christmas.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Thoughts and prayers for you while you try and get over this difficult cold!
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,787

Shocking news to hear that Ryan has a chill. Than man runs so bad.
  • AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Waller is like an unassuming onion. He has many layers, like an onion, under the first lie another, and under that another, and they all make you cry. Though in Waller's case it's with laughter.

Last nights stream had all the usual greats - great music, great poker rants, great chat from those watching, etc and last night we were treated to Waller's impression of fellow Skypoker streamers. The best being his Scots accent (taking the **** of PKRpar) which he has trained since his days in the army some 20+ years ago!
    I missed the exhibition of his tattoos which included a scruffy dog apparently, lol.
    What a night!
    Glad you enjoyed it, cheers. Really enjoyed myself too, which is what it's all about.

Good Afternoon,

It's Friday again so I'll be streaming live as usual at 6:30ish where I shall be playing (hopefully a bit better this time) the usual mtts including the Main Event.

Hope to see a few of you there.

https://twitch.tv/waller02
    No stream tonight I'm afraid. As you know, I stream from by bedroom and we have an early appointment tomorrow so the missus wants to go to bed at a reasonable time. I did suggest the sofa but judging from the look she gave me it would be wise to leave that one.

Perhaps if we all ask nicely on @Duesenberg stream thread we can get him out of retirement as a replacement.
    As you may have already seen, @PKRPar is streaming tonight. That's because I shall be streaming the SPT tomorrow, plus if I somehow manage to get through to day 2 I shall also stream that on the Sunday too.

Make sure you tune into @PKRPar later.

I shall post an SPT stream reminder tomorrow.