You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"It only happens online"

2»

Comments

• Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re::
    In Response to Re: : No, and its not strawberry blonde either... It was a picture taken at a live event that sky made into a cartoon drawing. Its just the lighting above the table
    Posted by FlashFlush
    W.T.F out of interest what color is your hair coz its bothering me now lol..........................well not really i find it funny though that ur not just sayin which colour your hair is...............ginge
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited March 2010
    Cash game at Treasure Island Vegas

I have JJ

Flop is J55

I have $120 in front of me, bet $50, he pushes I call for the $120

He shows 55 for Quads

To add insult to injury he spins a high hand jackpot wheel and wins another $50

Dave
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: "It only happens online":
    Cash game at Treasure Island Vegas I have JJ Flop is J55 I have $120 in front of me, bet $50, he pushes I call for the $120 He shows 55 for Quads To add insult to injury he spins a high hand jackpot wheel and wins another $50 Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Obviously one of the problems of playing short stacked.
    If you'd had a bigger stack you would surely have got him off his flopped quads. :-)))
  • Options
    DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited March 2010
    most recent bad beats 1 sng straight after another....

my hole cards, KK 3 times bb... re raised 3 times more so i call.

flop something like 9 k 3, happy days a set... so because i think i am against AA's hence why i called... so i check and get pot sized raise, so i all in and then get called.

cards flipped AA vs KKK

turn = blank card river of course = A. i was like ok, fairplay still swore but thought i will get it next sng.

========

New sng

hole cards QQ, thinking happy days i raise 3 times again.... get called, i see randomly bad board can't remember what exactly

2/5/8.... so i decide after last time, to not play around.... 3/4 pot sized bet and get pushed on, so i call all in.

he flips over JJ

so happy days JJ Vs QQ 2 cards to go.... i am like, plz no jack plz.

turn = J... river K.

==========

this kind of made me get well annoyed, saying omg unbelievable and said that's it i need a break :p

i think i swore and got annoyed with myself for about 20 mins before i calmed down haha.