You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Welcome to the Orfordable League- March Madness edition with MTT seats to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,010
edited March 2021 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2021 Orfordable League, March Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on April 2nd.

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1: March 5th. Winner- non-regged player; League Leader- thisltedu

Week 2: March 12th. Winner- non-regged player; League leader- daggers747

Week 3: March 19th. Winner- non-regged player; League leader- Jeffter

Week 4: March 26th. Winner- non-regged player: League Winner- @Jeffter: Runner-up- @wynne1938

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday April 2nd
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday April 2nd

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Winners shall be entered automatically into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on April 2nd

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,010
    Good morning Orfordable world, I hope you are all well and staying safe. Here we are in February already and the dreaded virus still has us in it's ghastly grip (until the vaccine is rolled out & everyone is immune anyway) but we still have poker to keep us occupied. Anyhoo, the very best of luck tonight to you all, here is the Autoreg list

• IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    If it's okay to sign up without a team then I'd love to join :smile:
    Welcome to the Friday Orfordable League @IVIystical, nice to have you on board. I have added you to the list and your result(s) will be posted on this thread on a Saturday morning

Andy
    Cheers Andy.
    Well! Ggs to all, good luck to the rest of you and thanks for a fun tournament!
    Good morning Orfy folk, a somewhat inauspicious start for us registered players with just THREE making the FT. Those three could only fill 8th, 9th & 10th places but nonetheless it means that everyone knows those scores are beatable so have something to aim for. In fact regged players filled places 8th to 16th so lots of us had good runs last night but ultimately just falling short. Well played to the 3 who made the FT (the rest of us need to do better lol) and in reverse order they are, in 3rd place is @supercrazy, in 2nd is @Jeffter and sitting atop the League is @daggers747. Thank you to everyone who played & see you all next week. Here is the League table after February Week 1

Well! Ggs to all, good luck to the rest of you and thanks for a fun tournament!

Hi @IVIystical glad you enjoyed the tourney and had a decent run as well
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well, you are staying safe & keeping warm as it's a tad parky atm outside. After last week's 'must do better' report it is safe to say that the prizes are within reach of everyone this month so the very best of luck to all who play tonight, here is the Autoreg list for February

Looking forward to this again :)
  • IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    Can I join in please? IrishRose for team TPT :)
  • -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 385
    Could I join please as an IND ?
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    IrishRose said:

Can I join in please? IrishRose for team TPT :)

Congratulations on the win in your first week.

Too soon? ;)
    edited February 2021
    Welcome @IrishRose & @-Stuey- , glad to have you both joining our merry band of key clickers. I have added you both to the list and your results will be on this thread tomorrow morning. Very best of luck to you both (although you don't need any more luck Roooossseeeee) and see you at the tables

Andy
    Good morning Orfy folk, a much better overall performance from us last night saw Orfordablers taking 6 of the 10 FT seats and all 6 cashed, well played folks. In 3rd last night, moving up the table into 2nd, was @Boxster well played Boxy. In 2nd last night, making his 1st appearance on these shores, was @-Stuey- well played -Stuey-. Taking the win last night and moving up to 3rd overall, was @MAXALLY very well played Alan. As stated all 6 Orfordablers who made the FT cashed and the one who finished in 8th place last night, making it 2/2 FT's for February, both in 8th place, retaining his overall League lead, congratulations go to @daggers747 well played Sir. Thank you all for playing and here is the updated table after February Week 2

• daggers747daggers747 Member Posts: 186
    Well played Maxally.
    Good fun as always last night.
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well and everyone is staying safe in these extraordinary times. We have two weeks to go and with the leading score being 16 at the moment, everyone is still in with a great chance of snaffling a prize this month. So I shall wish you all the very best of luck tonight, here is the Autoreg list for February

• DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Andy, please include me as an IND. Thanks
    Dollie said:

Andy, please include me as an IND. Thanks

Welcome back Gordon, I hope you are well and staying safe & good luck tonight
    edited February 2021
    Good morning Orfy folk, lots of movement at the top this week so here we go. Our leader for the 1st 2 weeks of February was @daggers747, he has dropped 3 places to 4th but another good performance next week could see him carve his way back into the top 2. Although @Boxster improved his overall score with a 2nd FT this month, he still drops 1 place into 3rd. Our winner, and taking all the plaudits by climbing the League into 2nd place, last night was non other than @Dollie, congratulations and well played Gordon. We have a new League Leader, in only his 2nd week of playing our little tourney, is @-Stuey- . @-Stuey- has played 2 Orfys and finished both in 2nd place and in doing so has a magnificent score of just 4, very well played @-Stuey- . Thank you all for playing, here is the updated League table

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well and you are staying safe. Welcome to the final week of February and that means the prizes will be handed out at close of play tonight. There are plenty of you still in with a chance of bagging a prize so put your best foot forward and let the cards look after themselves. I wish you all the very best of luck for tonight and here is the Autoreg list for February