You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

DYM Collusion

sircrypticsircryptic Member Posts: 52
Hi

Are collusion reports treated as a priority? i reported 3 players working together on Thursday. They were still cheating yesterday and they are in the same games cheating today.

Due to my Client still being glitched, the lobby will show 5 players registered for example but when i open up the game it only shows the names of 1 or 2 players so i can't even tell if they're in a game or not until it starts.

Sorry if this comes across as moaning but is there any way to get this looked into urgently?

Cheers

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Surprised no comments or concern ....... sure customer care have passed this on for you and suits are looking into it. Not easy as some players do enter the same games.
    The site does have lag which doesn't help, as you state. !
    DYMs have always suffered this problem and Players that chat get tagged or tarred because it looks like collusion, make (names note) for future ref; fwiw gl

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,787

Hi

Are collusion reports treated as a priority? i reported 3 players working together on Thursday. They were still cheating yesterday and they are in the same games cheating today.

Due to my Client still being glitched, the lobby will show 5 players registered for example but when i open up the game it only shows the names of 1 or 2 players so i can't even tell if they're in a game or not until it starts.

Sorry if this comes across as moaning but is there any way to get this looked into urgently?

Cheers

Reports of collusion investigated @sircryptic but it's not always the case that they are proven. On occasions there is insufficient evidence too.

When you suspect collusion, report it, & it will always be checked.
  • sircrypticsircryptic Member Posts: 52
    That's fair enough @Tikay10 and thanks for replying however on this occasion it's 100%

The 3 players involved are all form the same area, numerous chip dumps for example blinds 150/300 short stack shoved for 345 chips, his buddy folds in the BB and that isn't just one or two cases its 10+

One of players has played 70 games over the last 2 weeks, over 60 had been with one of the other players and the rest with the other player and all at random times for example 1 game at 3:30pm, then they don't play another until 6:45pm... not a coincidence.

Thing is they don't always get a chance to cheat as one of them will get knocked out before they get the opportunity to chip dump but i hope support doesn't look past this.

It's just worrying that they're are still playing together after i reported on Thursday.
    Hi

I need to update this again and i appreciate I'm going to come across as a massive moaner and I don't expect anything to be done at this hour but it's really concerning that nothing has been done.

2 of the 3 players were playing again during my session just now.

Again this was reported on Thursday, the 2 players today have played 10 games together, between 3pm and 11pm so that's going to be very hard to do if 2 random players decided to play 10 games today between a 8 hour gap and just so happened to play all 10 together... like i said same location (of course that doesn't prove anything) and every single game when they got to the bubble blatant chip dumps.

one example @ 75/150 blinds

Player A (SB) large stack - limps SB, his buddy in BB short stack min raises.. SB then min raises to 450, BB then raises to 600 leaving himself with 100 chips, SB Folds. i have dozens more examples.

If i can notice this when playing 10 tables and a quick sharkscope search surely it will take 30 mins for support to go through some hand histories??

The annoying thing is there is a rake race going on and as i said in a previous post due to the technical errors at the moment i can't see who's in the lobby anyway but as daft as this sounds the games are not currently safe to play.

will Sky be reimbursing me and all the other players affected by this especially since I made them aware of this on Thursday and yet they still allow them to play?

Sorry for moaning but it's very triggering when grinding for the rake promo when you get these cheats pop in your games.

Cheers
    edited February 2021
    Hi @sircryptic

I'm afraid there's nothing I can do at this time on a Saturday night. If it's been reported it will be properly investigated in due course, assuming it has not already.

If you are uncomfortable with the situation, please consider waiting until the situation is fully investigated.

You could speak to CC again, but it amounts to the same thing, they will pass it to the Fraud guys &/or the Poker Team.

Sorry I can't help further right now.
    @Tikay10

I'm not sure what i was hoping to achieve typing that at this hour as of course nothing can be done at this time, I was just a bit triggered that these players are still allowed to play as In my opinion any reports of collusion should be dealt with immediately and maybe it is, just worried at how long it's taking.

Hopefully this post at least has made other players aware and they can keep a look out for obvious chip dumping.

Cheers
  • spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    What are there names so i dony play with them?

What are there names so i dony play with them?

No names please, we can't have trial by Forum, or assume guilt because of an accusation.

If it were YOU being accused you'd expect to be treated fairly.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    edited February 2021
    That’s fine Tikay

But Lewis will be correct with this. There is zero chance that he’s just mistaken

It really should be a swift process.
    I don’t think it’s the best solution to suggest that SirCryptic should just try and avoid these players
  • eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    You do talk some sense for a sheep fornicator Jac
    eon1961 said:

You do talk some sense for a sheep fornicator Jac

That’s your 1000th post on the forum

Congrats 😉
  • eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    2 of them playing today, was going to have an hour session but saw they were in a game so decided not to, watched their game and once again 3 blatant chip dumps. It feels like my complaint has just been put on someone's desk for them to look into when they get round to it. No urgency or concern from sky at all. Any form of cheating should be addressed immediately.
  • FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    It seems clear cut. I am sure sky will eventually determine that this is collusion and refund anybody negatively affected. Given this is basically 100% collusion and sky will be obligated to give refunds, surely it makes sense to actually play these line ups because they are just a freeroll.
    edited February 2021

It seems clear cut. I am sure sky will eventually determine that this is collusion and refund anybody negatively affected. Given this is basically 100% collusion and sky will be obligated to give refunds, surely it makes sense to actually play these line ups because they are just a freeroll.

I dont know what sky's terms and conditions are but if they are obligated to refund everyone in involved in full then yea technically it is a freeroll.

Would they refund every game involved though or just the ones I've reported? I've reported 10/12 in last few days and of course i have won a few of those, but have played over 25 with them over the last couple weeks, sadly took a while before a spotted it.
  • johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    What buy ins if you can't name them so I can avoid , hopefully you divulge that as its not mentioning names
    They play £5.50 turbo dym with the odd game in the £11 turbo dym

I wish there was more I could do today, but there's not. I've messaged all the right people & there's nothing else I can do. for now. If I hear further today I will let everyone know, although the outcome of these cases is never revealed publically, or at least not directly.

FWIW the three players who I suspect are being accused of skullduggery are NOT currently active on the site, as at 4.50pm on Sunday, all three are currently offline.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,477
    So I have played a few dons on sky and I have seen some regs wont mention names do some stuff which clearly makes no sense if your playing by yourself and not some part of collusion. The difficulty is that when people are playing many tables it is possible to misclick or misread a spot every now and then.

I have come close to reporting collusion myself before but then I think well these guys have a lot of don games behind them if they are colluding it has likely already been reported and nothing done about it. If not it could likely be a mistake not colluding.

edited February 2021
    So I have played a few dons on sky and I have seen some regs wont mention names do some stuff which clearly makes no sense if your playing by yourself and not some part of collusion. The difficulty is that when people are playing many tables it is possible to misclick or misread a spot every now and then.

I have come close to reporting collusion myself before but then I think well these guys have a lot of don games behind them if they are colluding it has likely already been reported and nothing done about it. If not it could likely be a mistake not colluding.

I think you’re talking rubbish
    I play quite a lot of dyms and i’m yet to see regs colluding

Also they wouldn’t be regs if they were colluding. They’d get reported and banned