You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Welcome to the Orfordable League- March Madness edition with MTT seats to be won

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    edited February 2021
    Good morning Orfy folk, methinks it's time to dish out some prizes but first, a quick report is in order. Last weeks 2nd overall, @Dollie drops to 5th, close but no cigar Gordon, unlucky. Up into 4th after finishing 2nd last night with a total of 9 is @stokefc, well played Sean. Into 3rd goes @MAXALLY after finishing 7th, and an overall score of 8, last night, well played Alan. Coming up on the rail in the last 2 weeks to finish Runner-up and post an excellent score of 6, including taking the win last night, congratulations go to @goldnballz, very well played Keith. After joining our League just 3 weeks ago our Winner for February has posted scores of 2nd, 2nd and last night 4th. An incredible set of results for anyone to achieve so kudos and many congratulations got to February's League Winner, @-Stuey- , very well played sir. Both @-Stuey- & @goldnballz will receive Free entry into next Friday's (5/3/21) 9.30pm £11 BH, best of luck guys. Thank you all for playing, here is the League table after February Week 4

Welcome to the maddest month on the calendar, March. We start a new league again in the knowledge that life will return to normal in a few short months (and after everyone is vaccinated), just in time for the Euro Championships to take place...we shall soon see.
    Congratulations to last month's prize winners, @-Stuey- & @goldnballz , best of luck tonight guys, in the 9.30pm BH. Good luck to everyone who plays tonight & here is the autoreg list

• WAREZWAREZ Member Posts: 72
    can i join in this or i am too late?
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    @WAREZ

No, you're not too late at all. Andy will add you to the list as soon as he's seen your request. Good luck!
    WAREZ said:

can i join in this or i am too late?

Welcome to the Orfy @WAREZ. As @goldnballz said I have now added you and your score will be posted tomorrow morning. Thank you for joining our merry band of button clickers and the very best of luck tonight.

Andy
  • Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    In please TPT
  • thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 397
    Please register me. Not sure if I am already in.
    THS
    Just realised I'm too late for tonight. Can you reg me for the rest of the month.
    edited March 2021
    Good morning Orfy folk, we had our best numbers for quite a while last night and let us hope we are on an upward trend. Onto the results then, let me give an honourable mention to last month's winner @-Stuey- who was going for his 4th FT in a row, ultimately just falling short in 12th place but well played nonetheless. We had 7 regged players (inc a very late regger lol) making the FT so in reverse order they were; 10th place went to last month's overall runner-up @goldnballz, in 8th was myself, @THECHIMP climbed himself up to 6th place (& 5th overall) and sitting 4th in the League after a 5th place finish is @daggers747 , well played guys. Our top 3 finished from 2nd to 4th so now sit 1st, 2nd & 3rd in the League. They are, in 3rd @wynne1938 , well played Wynne. Finishing 3rd but sitting in 2nd is @ray01 , well played Ray and taking the lead with a 2nd place finish is @thisltedu, very well played Donald.
    Thank you all for playing and here is the League table after March Week 1

thisltedu said:

Just realised I'm too late for tonight. Can you reg me for the rest of the month.

No worries Donald, I have added you and as you can see above your result is included, well played.

Andy
    Good morning Orfordablers, I hope you are all well and still staying safe.
    Here we are almost halfway through yet another month in these uncertain times but now there is light at the end of the tunnel, hooray for that. Anyway onto tonight's game, a lot better numbers last week so let's keep that up. Good luck to everyone who plays and here is the (updated) Autoreg list

• IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    As I have a dreadful memory and always seem to forget to reg for this favourite game - I've regged early lol. I'll try to stay in for more than 30 minutes this week :blush:

PS If I forget that I've regged can someone give me a nudge later lol - my memory at times really is THAT bad!!
    IrishRose said:

As I have a dreadful memory and always seem to forget to reg for this favourite game - I've regged early lol. I'll try to stay in for more than 30 minutes this week :blush:

PS If I forget that I've regged can someone give me a nudge later lol - my memory at times really is THAT bad!!

I'll give you a friendly nudge Rose lol, catch you later
  • cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    Count me in please :)
    Welcome @cenachav I have added you to the list and your score will be on tomorrow's post. Best of luck

Andy
    Good morning Orfy folk, for the second week running an unregistered player took the spoils last night. Of the FT 10 six were regged, finishing in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th & 9th places respectively so well played to all who made the FT. Sitting in 3rd place overall, despite finishing in 14th last night, is @wynne1938 on a score of 18, well played wynne. In second place overall, after taking a one week hiatus from making the FT, is last month's League winner, @-Stuey- who has a total of 14, well played -Stuey-. The only player to have made both FTs this month, after finishing 8th last night giving him a total of 13, is our League Leader @daggers747, very well played @daggers747. With two more weeks to play everyone is still in with a great chance of a prize. I thank you all for playing and here is the League Table after March Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well with everyone.
    Here we are at Week 3 of 4 with everyone still having a chance to snaffle a prize in these last 2 weeks, 2 decent runs to the FT should do it. Anyway , without further ado here is the Autoreg list so good luck tonight to you all.

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well.
    Again, a non-regged interloper took the spoils last night from a FT that contained six regged and three other non-regged players. The regged players finishing in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th & 10th places respectively. I would like to give an honourable mention to a player who is usually out before the end of Late Reg but finished in a lofty 6th place as last night was, I believe, his first FT in our League. Congrats & well played @Asho28. Finishing in 8th last night with his 3rd FT in a row was last weeks League Leader @daggers747, but even though it was his 3rd FT this month he has dropped 3 places to 4th in the League. Great consistency but unlucky to lose top spot. Sitting at 3rd in the League, after his 2nd FT & also finishing 2nd last night, is @goldnballz, well played Keith. Also with a 2nd FT and moving up to 2nd in the table is myself so I suppose I should say well played me but I shall resist the urge to do so. Another making his 2nd FT of the month and taking the overall lead after finishing in 4th for the 2nd week running is @Jeffter, well played Jeffter. Just one more week to go and still all to play for so next week will be interesting. Thank you to everyone who played and here is the updated League table

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well and looking forward to tonights', final week of March, showdown. There are at least a dozen (12 for those of us who don't remember old money) players still in with a chance of grabbing a prize so it should be an interesting tourney tonight. Time for me to say good luck to all who play tonight and here is the Autoreg list