You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Yes, I expect, each and every Usual Obvious Suspect, to come Storming In.. However

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,376
    Actually, you might have a point.

What is going on.

Questions need to be asked.

But what questions?
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Glad it's you first MUMSIE.
    I am pretty certain, I do have a very valid point

Price up, the odds, that ALL happening, just like that....

• Options
    What are the odds, probability wise?

early on a March 9th Tuesday morning, the 05.00 am & 05.30 am £5.50 bounty hunters (most strange and unusal) don't fill, both cancelled, reason I know that unequivocally, I registered both, and got refunded both, the 05.30 I was the only player, who even registered, which is highly unusual.
    The 06.00 a.m. £5.50 bounty hunter, did go ahead, which bizarrely included a player, with a total lifetime number of mtts, of NINE.
    And all nine of those, played 11 months and 12 days ago.
    Last activety 27th March 2020
    Up rocks that very player, not played an mtt in nearly a year, and, on the one and exact same day, the prior two £5.50 bounty hunters,highly unusal (I play them all the time) don't fill the minimum 4 players, both are cancelled.

Then, the near year absent player, final tables, and runs like a God.

My Question, what are the Odds.......
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Foinavon won the National 100/1
    The odds on someone getting up and playing a 6am tournament much shorter
    The odds of 66 beating 10 10 much shorter
    The odds of me winning a tournament probably longer , I’ve won a few . Stuff happens....
  • Options
    Mr Tom
    consider, not played, a single hand, any mtt in 18 days shy of a year, and only ever played, a total of 9 mtts, in one 24 hour period,near a year ago
    coincidently, on the same unusual day, the two prior £5.50s 05.00 & 05 30 fail to fill? very unusual due to an unusual lack of active players.
    Then, the comeback Kid, runs like God.
    To run like God? I'll be very generous, a very skinny 4-1,ought to be 40-1,and to pick that very moment, in a year, being very generous, a skinny 250-1, ought to be 2500-1
    that's a very generous (skinny) 1003-1 chance, or more like the true odds, a double, 40-1 & 2500-1
    landing a, 102,540-1 shot, makes, FOINAVIN look like an odds on certainty.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,524
    Ghosts go bump in the night........ go to bed early.
  • Options
    We can't control these events MrPJ , totally out of our hands, so let's not worry about things we have no control over.

The outcome of the cards , often cruel, we have no say until afterwards , then it's too late.

The damage is done.

Onwards and forward.

Peace out.
  • Options
    Thanks mumsie, (best wishes always)
    So, thus far, I think we have;
    Goldon, Tomgoodun, and mumsie, who (I assume) all feel, no need, for so much as a question might just be worth asking, obviously, I have a different opinion, tried to show why, but maybe, I have 'a bit more' that thus far, I am keeping private.
  • Options
    This is NOT what I am keeping private for now.

1 LAZARUS resurrection players rock up, make that 2!
    after both being AWOL nearly a year.
    In the same little £5.50 06.00 a.m. bounty hunter. Coincidence

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    Maybe......

You are able to set the Self-Exclusion for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years or 5 years. You can extend the Self-Exclusion at any time.
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    Have you ever thought of player higher stake tournaments ? I've heard there is less variance up there .

I mean I've never lost so much as a coin flip , never mind as a 95% favourite.

Unlucky with the K3 limp.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,038
    You clearly know quite a lot about horses. What would you say if a horseracing punter:-

1. Backed a horse at Evens, regardless of the fact it was really 2-1 against;
    2. Took into account the in-play betting when it was leading at halfway; and
    3. Tried to use the in-play odds as proof that it was a good bet, regardless of the fact that the early running came after the bet was placed

You'd think he was a mug punter.

Exactly my view when someone persists in quoting "odds" with cards that come after the all-in.

Enough people have told you. But you ignore them.

On the bright side, you now limp way too often. Instead of waaaay too often.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,524
    PJ beware of Roaming charges. Know your place......!
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited March 2021
    Honestly, why are you wasting so much time showing these bad beats when you can be studying the game. Study poker.
    Hand 1595413759 that AQ is a clear mistake you should not be going AI pre.
    Hand 1595397406 again a clear mistake by you, calling a 3b AI 30BB deep as 55 is bad
    Hand 1595185366 again you make the mistake calling 4BB as 98o
    Hand 1595445572 again a clear mistake you decide to limp AK, you decide to X your TP on turn allowing J3o to hit, in other words it’s your own fault.

Hand 1595557689 only a weak player would raise flop bet ½ pot on turn then call an over bet jam on river as a 2nd pair. What do you expect him to have 72o?
    Hand 1595722860 again who the **** would limp K3o from that positon, anyone who studies knows K3 is in their folding range most spots

We all gets bads beats. I was AI with QQ against K8 onboard QT8 and the K8 made quads. The difference with this bad beat is I played my hand perfectly fine, my opponent did the silly play raising AI on flop.
    You however did a stupid mistake yourself whether it be going AI 130BB deep as AQs, calling a 3bet shove 30BB as 55, calling a 4BB raise as 98o, limping AK then checking your TP on turn, treating a river donk overbet as if he has still got **** having got raised on flop and called turn or limping in pre with K3o which we know is folded

Keep this going you can provide us with study work in the form of entertainment where you correct all your bad play.
  • Options
    Well Chaps... could, but wont..
    LOL 'Craig'CU12..
    i could, but can't be bothered, too shred, that total NONSENCE

Discuss All, but the Obvious.!!!
    Not me, digging any Hole....... neither do I wish too
    just a 'fair stab' a fair stab at 10 K over 13 months....

Guess? I could, but wont post? ( an email, today, that's an email, not a pm)
    As, I have been, asked, asked for trust, I will respect that trust, until I decide, the emails Provenance, but, about A Million On.. Good judge pj
    When I establish its genuine, do watch this space.

Silence is GOLDON 😉

the K3 limp..
    Its Hilarious.
    Better than that
    every
    Real Class no limit hold em player, laughing their rocks off, at responces various,...
    the K 3 limp..!
    Don't be Embarrassed..!!!
    Please, try hard not to be embarrassed,....
    The K3 limp
    misterpj 'lucky too split Pot'...

Really, I mean really,if you believe that, then you should be Punting Me, like Max, who thinks 9s on, is flipping...
    Personally, I'd be embarrassed! but, tad respect (tad) for Naivety of,? Lol.

'the K 3 hand'
    here is THE LIMP,
    here is 'misterpj lucky too split pot'
    some of you, are Embarrassing even The Guvnor...! (apparently)
    and, surprise of your lives, in reality
    TK and Me,would get on,like House On Fire.but...
    He has his job to do (baby sitting a reet few of you clowns)
    and NO, I couldn't do what Tony does
    for All The Tea in China.
    But, misterpj ain't banned
    I ain't a (yet) never been, any Glee Club Member..... think about it....
    Tony, I tried, really really hard, too respect, what you Privately asked me.
    Yes, I know its 'difficult'..
    But..
    the lovely Maxx, thinks 9s ON is flipping
    others, K3 misterpj 'lucky too Split POT'
    you gonna tell em?, lol, point out The Obvious?

Ask, gpc70 proper, proper CLASS time served fella,..
    Ask Gpc, if,..
    If I really wanted too, could put the ENTIRE forum, on the sort of gee gee info
    TRADING OPPS.. market movers..
    Way before pricewise, got out of BED...
    you don't back 'em' too WIN, you back em too trade. (shelling peas)
    why should I do that, Gratis..
    Do What tipping lines can only dream about,..
    Even offered the Judge, the £400,000 fella, that opp
    turned me down, lol, I cannot be bothered, with Admin and hard yards.. Rofl.
    Want? the next massive market mover..
    Simon Dows..
    in the next 11 days, but you work it out, HUGE price, massive, be smashed up.

'the K 3' limp...
    I bet 1600,get a 10,000 SHOVE,.. must snap fold.. Lol,try spell Poker.!!!

So, according to the Deflect & Bluster Merchants,..
    don't, do not mention, the blinking OBVIOUS evidence based thing, that should really concern you
    and, I ain't even shared (yet) what will stop a runaway Train..
    because, I am not nasty,I rate myself zero, but, I despise, detest,bullies, all welcome, come see me, now, real time, as in today March 9th,defending (real proof, easy) a particular Nasty piece of garbage, (male) going at a middle aged very hard working, mother of two kids I Adore, me, bluffing! , ain't got time, in life, for that BS
    come too mine, real time,now, I intro you, too Claire, ubba intelligent, insane hard working, gorgeous Mum of two, a high end manageress getting pathetic c. arp, real time, enrages me (would, any real Fella, enrage You to)
    and see, even with both legs wrecked, and a popped shoulder.. (real)
    I, ain't jesting
    Me, nothing, just an OK fella, who lives for every extra day, adores Poker, and, reiterate
    Extra Smarts, and deviod, a blessing, of any iota of any semnence of fear, mock me, doubt me, yet again, Fri Feb 12th,nano second from being dead, challenge me, I post Plod evidence,Solicitor evidence daily ongoing, and..
    Hospital Medical evidence, real time ongoing, so, I don't give A!

Every Single One of you, welcome, at my homes (both a stones throw from Lingfield) my flat, girls family home, Dormansland (next door neighbour)
    Mr Material Girl Six Pack Andre (Peter)
    my Mrs Sprall Oswestry..
    Come, rock up, fill me in, if you feel that way, or, accept 5 star Hospitality,..
    Ps, yep, yes, prior, before moving, loved,.
    Adored,..
    Salisbury, New Forest,Bournemouth,Southsea ( Gunwharfe Quay)....

'you' concentrate on K 3.... but.. don't mention..
    The Top CLASS all in shove
    don't mention that, World Class shove,...
    But, do,please do..
    Mention, A lot,... THE APPALLING CALL.
    mention that, loads... 😉😉😉😉😉

PLEASE, I mean really really PLEASE, highlight
    Set It Up in LIGHTS
    the Abysmal LIMP
    the God Awful CALL..

Banned, for showing Up, the BS merchants?

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    "Well Chaps... could, but wont..
    LOL 'Craig'CU12..
    i could, but can't be bothered, too shred, that total NONSENCE"

I must say I did chuckle at that. You are a funny man Paul!
  • Options
    I think to come back at craigcu12 with 'nonsense' is pretty disrespectful.
    He's a chap who takes his game seriously, he puts a lot of time into improving and makes a tidy side income.

He chose to spend his time going through some of your hands and pointing out errors.

Time he could have spent doing his own study , playing his own hands , eating food or staring into space.

You attitude smells of self indulgence.

Instead.

Can

you

please

Go through the hands Craig highlights and point out where he has gone wrong.
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    Use spare time to copy and paste all your bad beats in here, along with incoherent ramblings. Ignore sage advice. That's the most productive thing you could be doing with poker on the brain.

Certainly not studying ... That would be stupid !!! And as forest gump says stupid is as stupid does.
  • Options
    hostile366hostile366 Member Posts: 1
    1 day it will turn out its all rigged and hope they get jailed for it. In mean time ask them for a job u will win 90% of yr 50-50s like mat bates