You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Durrrrrr

2»

Comments

• Options
    BooniconBoonicon Member Posts: 130
    edited March 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-TOjwhjjc&feature=video_response

I know we could end up posting durrrr videos all day, but this makes me feel quite sick.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Durrrrrr:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-TOjwhjjc&feature=video_response I know we could end up posting durrrr videos all day, but this makes me feel quite sick.
    Posted by Boonicon
    you could see his pain when that 72 was turned,what a sick bet by durrrr, he oozzes confidence
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010

Has anyone ever seen a hand durr played, where he did something like this, and simply got snap called, or a snap all in behind? 

It ore than just balls courage and heart - he has amazing instincts.

• Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited March 2010
    I'll take your action that Durrrr won't win a bracelet in the next say, ten years?

You say he won't...i'll give you 5/1

Of course, this won't happen but hypothetically ^
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    How about the 'James Challenge' one evening of poker without dinner?
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Durrrrrr : It's not feasible to discuss that many hands in those timescales. However, it is easily feasible to combine HH databases and obtain statistical analysis. Also, any decent poster of HH's on a strategy forum would remove the villain's name so they would not know the name of the opponent. This may all be just "splitting hairs"  to you but when executed to this degree it is clearly collusion and cheating. It is certainly ethically wrong.
    Posted by MereNovice

Thank-you
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Durrrrrr : It's not feasible to discuss that many hands in those timescales. However, it is easily feasible to combine HH databases and obtain statistical analysis. Also, any decent poster of HH's on a strategy forum would remove the villain's name so they would not know the name of the opponent. This may all be just "splitting hairs"  to you but when executed to this degree it is clearly collusion and cheating. It is certainly ethically wrong.
    Posted by MereNovice

Is it feasible to always be able to know who is playing an account or who they have in the room with them at that precise moment?
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    I'm sure that you have a point that you're trying to make but I can't see what it is.
    That just seems like a total "non sequitur".
    Can you elaborate, please?
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited March 2010
    How about the 'James Challenge' one evening of poker without dinner?
    Posted by Machka
    I predict 'epic fail' on Hartigan's part...

• Options
    daveymuffdaveymuff Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2010
    i think durrrr is a great player
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-TOjwhjjc&feature=video_response I know we could end up posting durrrr videos all day, but this makes me feel quite sick.
    Posted by Boonicon

Amazing.  If I was bluffing and someone took that long to decide I would crack.

Also, that seemed like a very rookie mistake by sammy reaching for his chips when durrrr was reaching for his