You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited May 2021
    As the final league game of the week did not hit the required players a few of the top 10 where left feeling unfairly done to, maybe thy should have played their games sooner.
    Pomfrittes proved they were no small potato winning the £5.50 game for the second night running.

• dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    I was one of the 5 that registered for the 8.40 game.
    Gutted* I missed out on the chance for more points.

*Well, mildly disappointed.
    2 wins tonight @tomgoodun who is no stranger to the winners circle and @engy who looks like they were playing in their first league game of the year, must have been off practising somewhere.
    @coo1-um moved into 2nd place to put behind the disappointment of missing their final game last week and a lack of funds for week one. @Essexphil is still in prime position.

Season 12 final Day who needs What?

@Essexphil
    @coo1-um
    @dragon1964
    @pomfrittes

There are still a few with 2 / 3 games left that given an @Essexphil type week could make the top 3

Booker4 crushed the weekly table even before 2 final day wins.

Congratulations to the following.

Season 12 Winners

1st place @Essexphil who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @coo1-um who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @dragon1964 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    coo1-um said:

Season 12 Winners

3rd place @dragon1964 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Main next Tuesday would be good.

WP all.
    edited May 2021
    @Tikay10 Thank you again for your support in facilitating this.

Could you enter me into the £11 Bounty Hunter on Thursday evening, 19:40 i think or something like that.

Good luck to all in the upcoming season. which starts Tuesday 25th May.

@theedge949 @Asho28 in have included you in the list, 1st 3 Games played, if you decide you would like to leave your fate in the hands of the gods.
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    @coo1-um - yep I'm happy to give this a go. Just trying to understand the league rules - do I have to choose and mention my choice of 3 games beforehand?
    @Asho28 you can either.
    • Nominate 3 qualifying games of your choice where you will score points, these can be changed at time prior to the nominated game start time, (or if for any reason you do not play)
    • Automatically have the first 3 qualifying games that you play count
    Qualifying games are the Bounty Hunter Games 17:30, 19:18 and 20:40 TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY only. Hence the Midweek PLO8 Bounty Hunter League name.
    Thats 9 games a week, players scores are counted from the 3 games as chosen above.
    Over 4 weeks, best 3 weeks scores count.

Good Luck. To be honest i am not sure if anyone actually knows the scoring system, hence my own recent 2nd place finish
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    Essexphil said:

coo1-um said:

Season 12 Winners

WP all.
    Bump.
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    edited May 2021
    coo1-um said:

@Asho28 you can either.

• Nominate 3 qualifying games of your choice where you will score points, these can be changed at time prior to the nominated game start time, (or if for any reason you do not play)
    • Automatically have the first 3 qualifying games that you play count
    Qualifying games are the Bounty Hunter Games 17:30, 19:18 and 20:40 TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY only. Hence the Midweek PLO8 Bounty Hunter League name.
    Thats 9 games a week, players scores are counted from the 3 games as chosen above.
    Over 4 weeks, best 3 weeks scores count.

Good Luck. To be honest i am not sure if anyone actually knows the scoring system, hence my own recent 2nd place finish
    I think I'll just have the first 3 that I play in then, as I'm not 100% sure what days I'll be able to play going forward.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    Essexphil said:

coo1-um said:

Season 12 Winners

WP all.
    @Essexphil

Sorry Phil, only just seen this.

Will get it sorted in the morning.
    coo1-um said:

@Tikay10 Thank you again for your support in facilitating this.

Could you enter me into the £11 Bounty Hunter on Thursday evening, 19:40 i think or something like that.

Good luck to all in the upcoming season. which starts Tuesday 25th May.

@theedge949 @Asho28 in have included you in the list, 1st 3 Games played, if you decide you would like to leave your fate in the hands of the gods.

@coo1-um

Yep, will do.

@Essexphil

Hi mate,

Your free entry into tonight's Main has been sorted as requested.

Go get 'em.
    Tikay10 said:

@Essexphil

Hi mate,

Your free entry into tonight's Main has been sorted as requested.

Go get 'em.

Well done tonight @Essexphil 3 bounties is a good return, makes it all worthwhile when some good is done with the ticket.
    edited May 2021