You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

55 x £5.50 MINI Events Challenge - COMPLETED

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
edited November 2021 in Poker Chat
Good Afternoon.

To set myself a bit of a fun challenge and to get some interaction from the forum, I have decided to play 55 x £5.50 MINI Events and see what the profit or loss figure is on completion.

I think this is a unique idea and nothing like this has been attempted before. ( Hi Ryan ;) )

This will commence on the 1st of July 2021, and I will do my own reporting of figures. I am a massive nit/losing/bad player etc, so this will ONLY be for fun and no predictions of my total loss are needed. Any encouragement or 'friendly' banter will be greatly received though.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

oioi, let the bants begin.
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited June 2021
    No predictions allowed on total loss/profit, but can we predict how many times you will bubble a min-cash? :tongue:

Best of luck mate, will follow with interest.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,325
    Good heavens. What time did you start drinking?
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Fell out of his "Ivory Tower" bumped his head on the way down. good Luck Alan.cough!
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Good luck Alan :)
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,123
    Good luck buddy
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    As will be seen when I finalise my 100 5.50 challenge, £5.50s are solid :)
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    Game one done and dusted. Not going to post bad beat stories, so I will just say can everyone please unfollow that @Duesenberg on twitch ;) NH Sir.

The 1st account. Will probably update after every 5 played unless I win one ;)

First 5 games are in the bag. Not great reading, but I have had fun playing them all.

Playing tonight's Mini for FREE c/o Sky Poker. I deliberately finished 3rd in last week's Forum Comp to get a free ticket ;)

@MAXALLY

That free entry into tonight's Mini has been sorted, gl Alan.
    Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY

That free entry into tonight's Mini has been sorted, gl Alan.

Thank you very much Tikay. I did see I was already in the Lobby. At least I am guaranteed to not lose any money in that tonight.
  • pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    @MAXALLY , got a feeling that tonight’s the night for some decent coin. Gl
    The next 5 games are done and dusted. Still not running great in any yet.....not sure how I will cope losing this much ;)

edited July 2021
    I now have 15 games in the bag. It will be another long long 40 games to go. Stupid challenge.

• pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Hey, enough with those negative waves man.
    ( with thanks to Donald Sutherland )
    Nearly half way now. My luck will change soon I hope....

25 games in. I need to stem the losing trend soon. Hopefully it will turn in the next 30 games....

That's not too bad Alan. Costing you just over £2 a game. One FT & you could be in profit.
    I might need to some coaching on how to run well. Really not feeling this challenge, but thankfully the pain will be over soon..... now I am over half through the operation.

Tikay10 said:

That's not too bad Alan. Costing you just over £2 a game. One FT & you could be in profit.

A cash/few bounties/a run of games I make profit in would be a start. A FT is all but a faraway dream. I am, however, adopting Brentford as my team to follow in the Premiership this season... ;)