You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The death of the Sheriff

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    Its a bounty hunter, cashing is not as important as you can still get ur money back or part of it from the bounties.
    Now if the winner only gets around 10x their money there is no reason to ever re enter.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    Arrogant said:

Its a bounty hunter, cashing is not as important as you can still get ur money back or part of it from the bounties.
    Now if the winner only gets around 10x their money there is no reason to ever re enter.

isnt there question marks over the validity of re-entering bhs anyways? - obv thats a strategy factor but i assume similar reasons to not wanting to late reg a bh come into play.

Fwiw - this is strategy stuff thats probably not meant for this thread. that said I was also playing devils advocate before and do agree that 10x buy in, isnt ideal as a win rate of a 29 people mtt, especially one of the harder ones on the sites to win.
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    Tikay10 said:

@rspca12

;)

Perfect example that it's hard to strike the right balance Chris. The best answer of course is more runners, then the problem goes away.

Anyway, I'll pass it up to James as requested.

UKOPS? I imagine it will be along around late October, as always, but once I hear for certain I'll let you know.

Well done last night mate.

If you go back to the first Palace bloke was only asking for 4 places, and not 5 or 6. I thought that seemed about right.

Think the test should be if you attract recs and not if regs re-enter. I don't play the sheriff much as it is a bit reg infested, and can go on too late.

Think the quickdraw is definitely improved with an extra place or two and the turbo seems fine as is.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,013
    Doooobs said:

Tikay10 said:

@rspca12

;)

Perfect example that it's hard to strike the right balance Chris. The best answer of course is more runners, then the problem goes away.

Anyway, I'll pass it up to James as requested.

UKOPS? I imagine it will be along around late October, as always, but once I hear for certain I'll let you know.

Well done last night mate.

If you go back to the first Palace bloke was only asking for 4 places, and not 5 or 6. I thought that seemed about right.

Think the test should be if you attract recs and not if regs re-enter. I don't play the sheriff much as it is a bit reg infested, and can go on too late.

Think the quickdraw is definitely improved with an extra place or two and the turbo seems fine as is.
    Exactly this.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    Tikay10 said:

NChanning said:

Any chance of making it seven?

@NChanning

Makes one wonder what tonight's result was.....

lolufold 112819.75 £132.72 Head Prizes 6 £69.23

littlepips 31672.50 £70.32 Head Prizes 3 £48.43

RCord 25507.75 £103.12 Head Prizes 4 £59.37

GFKIJKLL 0 4 £102 0

loololollo 0 5 £93.50 0

StayOrGo 0 6 £89.07 Head Prizes 4

@NChanning 0 7 0
    Think it should be six. :D