You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The most unlucky best poker player on here

DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
Hi all i forgot that i used to love poker and play but life has made me forget that i do, just remembered that this is a game i love and it existed. Must be my old age or something or it was having a kid 4 years ago that i just havnt had time to think about it. Hope all are well and just dropping in to say hello to those that remember me, hope your running well :)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    been so long i forgot how to post a hand
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    oofff if only i knew
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    DCpokerSmall blind75.0075.001620.00
    dblhackerBig blind150.00225.003410.00
    Your hole cards
    WILEYDCall150.00375.001715.00
    utangFold
    BleurghFold
    DazlerRaise300.00675.001645.00
    DCpokerFold
    dblhackerCall150.00825.003260.00
    WILEYDCall150.00975.001565.00
    Flop
    dblhackerCheck
    WILEYDCheck
    DazlerBet450.001425.001195.00
    dblhackerCall450.001875.002810.00
    WILEYDAll-in1565.003440.000.00
    DazlerFold
    dblhackerCall1115.004555.001695.00
    dblhackerShow
    WILEYDShow
    • J
    Turn
    River
    WILEYDWinTwo Pairs, 10s and 6s4555.004555.00
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Nit fold!

Nice to see you back in these parts mate. Sadly, despite Tikay's best efforts, the Forum is slowly losing it's original shine. Characters like yourself are very much missed. Nowadays it is just political arguments.....bad beat posts (see above ;) )...and resident trolls just goading others at every opportunity. Would be great to see some of your humour back.

PS. Nit fold.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,154
    MAXALLY said:

Nit fold!

Nice to see you back in these parts mate. Sadly, despite Tikay's best efforts, the Forum is slowly losing it's original shine. Characters like yourself are very much missed. Nowadays it is just political arguments.....bad beat posts (see above ;) )...and resident trolls just goading others at every opportunity. Would be great to see some of your humour back.

PS. Nit fold.

@MAXALLY. Alan you forgot to mention the proliferation of posts about how good things used to be.
    @Dazler . Good to see you back dude, apparently the new software will be ready any time now.

P.S. Not a nit fold, sometimes you just gotta lose :D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,128

Welcome back @Dazler, good to see you.

I fear your thread title may be contested though.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    MAXALLY said:

Nit fold!

PS. Nit fold.

Smashing to have you back, Dazler.
  • Options
    ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    Dazler said:

Hi all i forgot that i used to love poker and play but life has made me forget that i do, just remembered that this is a game i love and it existed. Must be my old age or something or it was having a kid 4 years ago that i just havnt had time to think about it. Hope all are well and just dropping in to say hello to those that remember me, hope your running well :)

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    Nice to see a thread title that brings widespread agreement.

I am confident that 90% of people who looked at that thread title thought "me" :)
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    He was only as good as his Angels " The Church of Father Dazler. " bless you my son.!
  • Options
    :):) old age ? i got a 18 year grand son

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,724
    ray01 said:

There’s probably a 40 odd yr old “ social influencer,” tik tok ‘sensation’ with similar pedigree.
  • Options
    Welcome back Dazler, good to see you back posting.
  • Options
    im not 40 work it out brains :)
  • Options
    ray01 said:

It was a joke, highlighting 18yr old grandson is no indication of age 😉
  • Options
    ray01 said:

A 29-year-old man who has become one of Britain's youngest grandparents was left red-faced after nurses asked him to prove he was over 16 as he tried to visit his daughter's baby.

Unemployed Shem Davies was overjoyed when 14-year-old Tia gave birth to Gracie earlier this month.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    Essexphil said:

Nice to see a thread title that brings widespread agreement.

I am confident that 90% of people who looked at that thread title thought "me" :)

Welcome back Daz i'm in the 10%
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Nit fold!

PS. Nit fold.

I dont agree with any of that Maxally your completely wrong the economy is great, lorry drivers should pee in bottles and you just need a bit of rubbing to get the shine back, they dont call me Dazler for nothing. Way to deal with Trolls is trip trop all over their bridge init ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Welcome back @Dazler, good to see you.

I fear your thread title may be contested though.

Maxally says your best efforts arnt good enough Tikay id have a word :)
  • Options

MAXALLY said:

Nit fold!

PS. Nit fold.

Smashing to have you back, Dazler.
    Not sure about that his beer was too expensive
  • Options
    ray01 said:

You could still be 30