You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Pet hates

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Chihuahuas, they really get my goat, what's the point? You may as well have a cat.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Enut said:

Professional footballers.

BIG +1
    Just heard the latest on hazard & lukaku will miss games due to ....wait for it.....
    Drum roll..... "MUSCLE OVERLOAD"...
    🤔🤔
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited October 2021
    Enut said:

Bad drivers (i.e. most drivers).
    Companies that have the telephone message 'due to unprecedented demand/due to COVID we may be some time/a few days/may not even bother before we answer your call'. When you have heard those messages month, after month, after month, you know they are going to do **** all to address the fact that they don't give two hoots.
    Professional footballers.

Can never change this and i know I will be shouted down with lots of good reasons but i can never get my head round this

The average annual salary for a Neurosurgeon in United Kingdom is £97216

The average salary of a Premier League football player is about £50,000 per week

It’s obscene. I would love to see a wage cap of 10k a week. It would still be fabulous money that players earned

Incredibly skilled people saving lives daily earn in a year what a Watford player earns in a couple of weeks
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    People , well some
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited October 2021
    People who moan about bad beats and then leave the group
  • Options
    waller02 said:

People who moan about bad beats and then leave the group

Not for a while :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    My serious pet hate is when my missus makes me turn off the football to watch a programme we can both watch, then falls asleep 15 minutes later.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,724
    Maybe controversial but… Motorbikes going through the middle of two lane traffic which may not be going ‘fast enough for them’
  • Options
    Any vehicle taking up the space which I leave as braking distance on a motorway.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Influencers, who do they influence ?, the daft and the dafter.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Influencers, who do they influence ?, the daft and the dafter.

This ^
    Preying on some people’s insecurities, and lying to make a living, they would make ‘good’ politicians.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    tomgoodun said:

Maybe controversial but… Motorbikes going through the middle of two lane traffic which may not be going ‘fast enough for them’

If the traffic is stationary it is called filtering and is permissable under the highway code.
    If the traffic is moving it is classed as undertaking and therefore ILLEGAL.

Love it when I'm riding not so much when I'm driving #hypocitemakingmemories, whilst trying to influence footballers !!!???!!!
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,349
    My biggest peeve has to be the above mentioned "can I get".

If im standing at a bar and someone comes up for a drink, I try to guess profile them in my head are they going to be a "can I get" or "can I have" customer.

There is an age pattern , younger people are mostly "can I get" though not always.

I fear common usage will rule the day and "can I get" will be normal but I hope I die before that happens.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    The Press. The last couple of years they have been panicking the public with their headlines over and over again. Take the last two weeks, a fuel shortage caused mainly by people panic buying due to the press headlines and now, allegedly, a food shortage, which will be caused by people panic buying due to the press coverage.
  • Options
    When you let someone through in traffic and they don’t acknowledge, it should be perfectly legal to harm them
  • Options
    People sat in the same room communicating over social media.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    edited October 2021
    People.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

People.

Scotch people
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174
    Jac35 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

People.

Scotch people
    Those who say "Scotch people " instead of "Scottish people".
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Jac35 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

People.

Scotch people
    Those who say "Scotch people " instead of "Scottish people".
    It was quite deliberate ;)