You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEAT THE BOOKIES - ALL DIVISIONS IN ENGLAND

Comments

• Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    MISTY4ME said:

They're probably all Request-a-bets at 10,000/1+...........or all GOLIATH accumulators

not but i could tell you
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    rbh112 said:

waller02 said:

Just like you would had to have had 250k on Leeds last week to win the 1 million that you claimed you would win. It lost of course and then you denied having 250k on it.

i never had £250 k on that game ok so move on from that the aswer is on my post guess u cant or have not seen it
    You had Leeds to win and claimed to win over 1 million if they won. Leeds were 4/1. Its pretty simple maths, especially for a pro gambler like yourself, to work out how much you would need to stake to return 1 million profit
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    superb 2 outa 8 on your draw selections.

then in the same 8 matches you fancied a draw you still put up another result in game and all got beat.

your bookmakers must be shaking in there boots
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    THESE 8 GAMES I'D SAY DRAW IMO

1 hudderfield vs middlesboro
    2 hull vs millwall
    3 plymouth vs wigan
    4 carlisle vs walsall
    5 crawley town vs mansfield
    6 northhampton vs leyton orient
    7 rochdale vs exeter
    8 afc wimbledon vs fleetwood

I suppose getting 2 outta 8 means you can now claim a 25% success rate and post that on your imaginary 'Tipping Site'.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    lucy4 said:

2 hull vs millwall
    3 plymouth vs wigan
    4 carlisle vs walsall
    7 rochdale vs exeter

I suppose getting 2 outta 8 means you can now claim a 25% success rate and post that on your imaginary 'Tipping Site'.

tip himself out of bed is a struggle
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    He still had loads of profit from other games that he didn't post as well remember
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    I'm sure he can afford to lose "a few K" with all the new subscribers to his tipping service...
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

rbh112 said:

rbh112 said:

LETS BREAK THE BOOKIES

there are a few interesting games to look out for if u do accumulator's and seen hows the 8 teams u could if u wanted to do a accumulator , 2 lucky 15's 2 lucky 63 's (just mix the games about) and last but not least a GOLITH

GOOD LUCK ALL WITH UR BETS

2 hull vs millwall
    3 plymouth vs wigan
    4 carlisle vs walsall
    7 rochdale vs exeter

premier league

1 Arsenal vs newcastle - newcastle = £157 k
    2 palace vs villa - villa = £63 k
    3 liverpool vs southampton liverpool = £55 k
    4 norwich vs wolves - = £68 k
    5 brighton v leeds - = £26 k

CHAMPIONSHIP

1 preston vs fulham - fulham = £22 k
    2 Birmingham vs blackpool - blackpool = £22 k
    3 bournmouth vs cov city - cov city = £86 k
    4 huddersfield vs middlesboro - huddersfield = £44 k a few people will have draw for this IMO
    5 hull vs millwall - millwall = £44 k
    6 luton vs cardiff - luton = £20 k
    7 peterboro vs barnsley - peterboro = £32 k
    8 stoke vs blackburn - stoke = £25 k
    9 swansea vs reading - swansea = £15 k
    10 sheff utd vs bristol city - bristol = £158 k
    11 derby vs qpr - qpr = £37 k

LEAGUE 1

1 afc wimbledom vs fleetwood town - fleetwood = £75 k
    2 bolton vs cheltenham - bolton - £12k
    3 burton vs doncaster - burton = £16 k
    4 cambridge utd vs sunderland - sunderland = £23 k
    5 gillingham vs portsmouth - portmouth = £20 k
    6 lincon vs accrington - accrington = £77 k
    7 morecame vs mk dons - mk dons = £27 k
    8 oxford vs rotherham - oxford = £82 k
    9 plymouth vs wigan - plymouth = £53 k
    10 shefff weds vs wycome - weds = £32 k
    11 shrewbury vs charlton - shewsbury = £59 k

LEAGUE 2

1 carlisle vs walsall - walsall = £48 k
    2 crawley town vs mansfield - crawley = £44 k
    3 forest green vs bristol rovers - forest = £16 k
    4 northampton vs leyton - leyton = £46 k
    5 port vale vs hartlepool - port vale = £14 k
    6 rochdale vs exeter - rochdale = £42 k
    7 salford city vs oldham - salford = £15 k
    8 scunthope vs bradford - scunthope £73 k
    9 sutton utd vs barrow - sutton = £25 k
    10 swindon vs harrowgat - swindon = £28 k
    11 tranmere vs stevenge - tranmere = £21 k

Where does it say a few i have a few k her on this game or that ?

lucy4 u never stop talking on social media do yea ;)
    Without getting in to any debate/argument lets just stop this **** once and for all. Either put up or shut up and post some actual real bets that you've placed. Any one can type bets but without proof that they've actually backed their tips/bets it's a load of bollox. If you are looking for subscribers to your 'Tipping Service' post some actual details and you might get a more positive response. You're on a poker/gambling site where most people can smell a scam a mile off,so as mentioned before it's now up to you. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
    ITS **** not bollox when i first looked i thought u said Botox (check your spelling love ) by the way and the draws were just what i thought IMO
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Just like you would had to have had 250k on Leeds last week to win the 1 million that you claimed you would win. It lost of course and then you denied having 250k on it.

i never denied i lost and i never said i had let to win
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

I'm an OWL (SHEFF WED fan), and I defo wouldn't be backing us to beat Wycombe. We're RUBBISH at home (too much pressure from the crowd), and I'd be happy if we got a DRAW.

Rotherham are playing really well at the moment, and I wouldn't be backing against them ...... but it's your Special K, so you can do what you like with them.

I haven't gone into it fully coz I don't bet on NFL, but the AWAY team (First one in NFL matches..... the other way round to our footy) sees to be winning a lot more often than they should :)

u dont know what bet or bet i have/had and with NFL any given sunday
  • Options
    waller02 said:

rbh112 said:

waller02 said:

i never had £250 k on that game ok so move on from that the aswer is on my post guess u cant or have not seen it
    You had Leeds to win and claimed to win over 1 million if they won. Leeds were 4/1. Its pretty simple maths, especially for a pro gambler like yourself, to work out how much you would need to stake to return 1 million profit
    i have gone though this before where did i say win ? show me
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    gpc70 said:

superb 2 outa 8 on your draw selections.

then in the same 8 matches you fancied a draw you still put up another result in game and all got beat.

your bookmakers must be shaking in there boots

that was IMO it's like a **** everyone has one and if u bet it thats up to u
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

2 hull vs millwall
    3 plymouth vs wigan
    4 carlisle vs walsall
    7 rochdale vs exeter

who said i bet them on lucky 15 acc's or even a Goliath i just said they look good never said it would win
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    lucy4 said:

I'm sure he can afford to lose "a few K" with all the new subscribers to his tipping service...

what is my tipping service ? and i drop the few bit so catch up
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    gpc70 said:

lucy4 said:

do u mean to say 'rbh tipping himself out of a bed is struggle' yes for 2 reasons i have 2 hot birds in my bed a blond and brunette so yes its a struggle but i'm happy daze :)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,012
    lucy4 said:

2 hull vs millwall
    3 plymouth vs wigan
    4 carlisle vs walsall
    7 rochdale vs exeter

It gets better. He spoke of placing a Goliath. so those first 8 tips look like the basis of a Goliath. Now-IF it was those 8 all to draw, that would be 247 bets, 1 winner 246 losers.

But was it all to draw? His 2nd go for those 8 selections was:-

1. Huddersfield
    2. Millwall
    3. Fleetwood
    4. Plymouth
    5. Walsall
    6. Crawley
    7. Leyton Orient
    8. Rochdale

A remarkable 0/8. 0 winners, 247 losers on a Goliath.

But. If anyone had gone for the results that he confidently predicted would not happen (Middlesbrough, Hull, Wigan, Wimbledon, Carlisle, Mansfield, Northampton and Exeter) would have got 6/8. A Heinz of winners-57. and would have won a fortune.

I thought the top tip of the day was Banks O' Dee. But it was really @MAXALLY with his special metre :)

If only we had all bet the opposite of your predictions. We could be as rich as the bookies :)
  • Options
    what bet's did i have ? i never said i done them draws i never said go bookies i never said put that bet on it was IMO sorry u lost money but u win some bets and lose some bet bet could be a winner
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    rbh112 said:

what bet's did i have ? i never said i done them draws i never said go bookies i never said put that bet on it was IMO sorry u lost money but u win some bets and lose some bet bet could be a winner

You never tell us what bets you actually have ........ and most of us don't care anyway ........other than to prove its ALL RUBBISH.

.........although as @Essexphil says, it's looking very profitable to back against whatever you think the result's going to be ;):D
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    KYCing this guy would be tricky. You'd have to be a billionaire to get those bets on.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

rbh112 said:

You never tell us what bets you actually have ........ and most of us don't care anyway ........other than to prove its ALL RUBBISH.

.........although as @Essexphil says, it's looking very profitable to back against whatever you think the result's going to be ;):D
    well some people do because they jump on it so people done the draws lost and now they are upset not my fault u bet and lost