You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10 Stages of Genocide

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,024
  • Options
    somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    edited January 2022
    @TheEdge949 - Glad you got that off your chest and found your words. So what's your red line? You must have one. Care to share?

Here's some of mine. Mandatory injections and/or "vaccine" passports just to go down the pub or go for a cuppa or to get a job.

I struggle to believe this is happening but the evidence strongly suggests that it is and you will soon realise that you own nothing, are now less than a wage-slaves and more like a farmer's human stock capital, essentially a serf!

No one ever complied their way out of a totalitarian system but as the article says it's not inexorable. So please make an effort to engage in healthy debate. Now is the time, not tomorrow, not after you lose your loved ones, not after you lose property and freedoms.

Question Authority!

That's what keeps "authority" in check and you and your children's freedoms safe & secure, blind compliance and ignorance is the life-blood of tyrants.

Peace, Out.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,161

chilling said:

It’s probably because others do research, seeing as what’s going on involves them.
    Whereas others, just watch the tele.

Quit with the research and go and enjoy life. By the time you are on your death bed you'll of made no difference in the world whatsoever and spent the whole time with a tin foil hat on barking away.

What a waste.
    I must admit I was going to post something very similar to what Ben @kapowblamz said, but then i know everyone is different in what they want to spend there time watching, reading and researching, and why they do it.

The last thing I want to spend my time on, is reading and researching about COVID and vaccines, and I hardly read any of the articles that are posted on here. But having experienced the bad side of COVID, I pass on my experiences.

......I would rather spend my time reading the Form Book, watching Horse Racing and listening to people who are experts in that field, but others wouldn't even dream of doing that...... I do it to make money. I used to do the same with Golf, but nowhere near as much nowadays.

I also love watching programmes on Ancient Egypt and the Archaeology still going on out there, which I find fascinating.

I saw a programme on the search for Cleopatra's tomb the other day, and the story of what happened to her, and the end of her reign, and learned several interesting new facts about her and her son to Julius Caesar and what happened to them ........
    Next day I was excitedly telling the wife and my daughters about what I'd learned, and they were just going "SHUT UP Dad, you're boring us. We're just not interested!"

Everyone to their own and what they think is interesting eh? :)
  • Options
    Yeah I agree, everyone to there own. And I agree that there is a lot more pleasurable things in life than burrowing down an anxiety inducing and fear laden rabbit hole.

We live in a pivotal moment in human history ( so I believe ). In the best of times I can put aside my own pleasures for a few hours of self education and exploration. In times like these I think that's even more important.

Personally speaking and shallow as it seems I love watching animals doing funny things on U toob, but then again I love all animals, they fill me full of joy.

I never want that joy taken away from me just because I wasn't paying attention.

BTW; The pyramids were built by Aliens! ( Joke) :-)
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,161
    edited January 2022
    somniatis said:

Yeah I agree, everyone to there own. And I agree that there is a lot more pleasurable things in life than burrowing down an anxiety inducing and fear laden rabbit hole.

We live in a pivotal moment in human history ( so I believe ). In the best of times I can put aside my own pleasures for a few hours of self education and exploration. In times like these I think that's even more important.

Personally speaking and shallow as it seems I love watching animals doing funny things on U toob, but then again I love all animals, they fill me full of joy.

I never want that joy taken away from me just because I wasn't paying attention.

BTW; The pyramids were built by Aliens! ( Joke) :-)

:D

.....and Imhotep

Saw a great programme on him, and the search for his tomb last week too.

They worshipped the Sun as their God ......best form of Vitamin D I'd say ;)
  • Options
    It is, if of course you are allowed outside to collect some rays. ;-)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    somniatis said:

@TheEdge949 - Glad you got that off your chest and found your words. So what's your red line? You must have one. Care to share?

Here's some of mine. Mandatory injections and/or "vaccine" passports just to go down the pub or go for a cuppa or to get a job.

I struggle to believe this is happening but the evidence strongly suggests that it is and you will soon realise that you own nothing, are now less than a wage-slaves and more like a farmer's human stock capital, essentially a serf!

No one ever complied their way out of a totalitarian system but as the article says it's not inexorable. So please make an effort to engage in healthy debate. Now is the time, not tomorrow, not after you lose your loved ones, not after you lose property and freedoms.

Question Authority!

That's what keeps "authority" in check and you and your children's freedoms safe & secure, blind compliance and ignorance is the life-blood of tyrants.

Peace, Out.

Mine red line is people who have been spoon fed the nobody can tell you what to do, nobody can force you to do, nobody can make you do ****.

Suppose I don't agree with the law on murder or rape or assault or robbery would you consider my personal choice to be a reasonable excuse. No of course you wouldn't.

And before you make the obvious point that they're hardly comparable and therefore stupid and pointless I would like to say that they are as comparable as restrictions on the unvaccinated are to genocide.

If I decide to thrash my sportsbike up the cat and fiddle on a sunny Sunday I risk all sorts of penalties from fines and bans to death or serious injury.

If you decide not to have a vaccine you may risk penalties ranging from social exclusions to difficulty in gaining employment in certain sectors

All actions have a consequence and you don't get to pick and choose the ones that suit you.

You have a choice, you make your bed etc and if that upsets you, too bad my friend you can go and boo hoo into your beer. Assuming you can get served.

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,968
    chilling said:

You would.
    The fertility and birth rates have fallen off a cliff over the last 50years, on all continents.
    The worlds population rise is due to longer living.
    So individuals on all continents, collectively,by coincidence,have decided to have fewer children.

Particularly in their 70s, 80s, and 90s.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

If you decide not to have a vaccine you may risk penalties ranging from social exclusions to difficulty in gaining employment in certain sectors

All actions have a consequence and you don't get to pick and choose the ones that suit you.

You have a choice, you make your bed etc and if that upsets you, too bad my friend you can go and boo hoo into your beer. Assuming you can get served.

Are these comments from a religious man?
    You don’t get to choose which actions you take? Meaning there’s no choice?
    It appears somebody is taking great joy in taking vaccines that don’t stop transmission,illness or death,to marginalize.Experimental vaccines at that.

This is a prime example of how ridiculous those comments are:

51,356 positive cases in Victoria in one day,and Djokovic,who tested negative to board his flight,is somehow an unconscionable risk to the community?
    If this is deemed acceptable to you, then enjoy your carrot.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489

Glad to hear ...... You must like puppies.! Woof similar breed.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    chilling said:

Are these comments from a religious man?
    You don’t get to choose which actions you take? Meaning there’s no choice?
    It appears somebody is taking great joy in taking vaccines that don’t stop transmission,illness or death,to marginalize.Experimental vaccines at that.

This is a prime example of how ridiculous those comments are:

51,356 positive cases in Victoria in one day,and Djokovic,who tested negative to board his flight,is somehow an unconscionable risk to the community?
    If this is deemed acceptable to you, then enjoy your carrot.

Firstly I said you don't get to choose which actions suit you not which actions you take. Straight away you subtly change the narrative to suit your point.

Now as for my Christian beliefs.

I have always said that I consider myself a man of faith but I am not a religious man.

I have always said that I am a Christian who lives in the real world and not some fluffy, soft version of it.

I have always maintained that I feel the same emotions and responses as everybody else, being Christian does not exempt us from anger, bitterness, sadness, dislike, and all the other negative emotions that people feel.

Being Christian does not mean I am a p.c. doormat blindly following a doctrine whilst others trample all over me and if you think that's Christs message then I invite you to some in depth Bible study.

As for Djokovic, it really doesn't matter how he tested, the law says he HAS to be vaccinated. Is that unfair ? probably. Do I care ? Nah I'm good, in the end he bluffed with a bad hand and got it called by the nuts.

AS for questioning authority, yes it's good to question but it's not good to step outside the law.

As a very well known man of faith once said ;-

Render unto Caesar, the things that are Caesars, and to God the things that are Gods Luke ch20 v25 ESV

It is an instruction to honour the law of the land even if you feel it persecutes and disadvantages you but to always keep in mind the truth .

So hey, like I said have the jab, don't have the jab that's free will but bear in mind that the law of the land may decide to disadvantage you.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Does it have to get to this.....

• Options

Firstly I said you don't get to choose which actions suit you not which actions you take. Straight away you subtly change the narrative to suit your point.

Now as for my Christian beliefs.

I have always said that I consider myself a man of faith but I am not a religious man.

I have always said that I am a Christian who lives in the real world and not some fluffy, soft version of it.

I have always maintained that I feel the same emotions and responses as everybody else, being Christian does not exempt us from anger, bitterness, sadness, dislike, and all the other negative emotions that people feel.

Being Christian does not mean I am a p.c. doormat blindly following a doctrine whilst others trample all over me and if you think that's Christs message then I invite you to some in depth Bible study.

As for Djokovic, it really doesn't matter how he tested, the law says he HAS to be vaccinated. Is that unfair ? probably. Do I care ? Nah I'm good, in the end he bluffed with a bad hand and got it called by the nuts.

AS for questioning authority, yes it's good to question but it's not good to step outside the law.

As a very well known man of faith once said ;-

Render unto Caesar, the things that are Caesars, and to God the things that are Gods Luke ch20 v25 ESV

It is an instruction to honour the law of the land even if you feel it persecutes and disadvantages you but to always keep in mind the truth .

So hey, like I said have the jab, don't have the jab that's free will but bear in mind that the law of the land may decide to disadvantage you.

It’s your acceptance of risking penalties that is the problem.
    The penalties that don’t even follow the science.
  • Options

As a very well known man once said ;-

• Options
    chilling said:

As a very well known man once said ;-

Sorry never heard of him. it doesn't mean his statement doesn't have validity but I have no idea who he is or what he's known for.

And as for my acceptance regarding risking penalties, is that not a personal choice.

• Options
    And as regards the science, how are you qualified to interpret the millions of pieces of data.

You only believe what it suits you to believe, that's also fine, that's also your choice. Even if it's a wrong choice.
  • Options

chilling said:

‘ you can go and boo hoo into your beer,assuming that you can get served?’
    Because the science says that those that are jabbed,and more likely to carry and catch a virus,are better suited to drink inside a pub ?

Are you petrified of an unvaccinated person?
    I wouldn’t worry about transmission of anything, as apparently their were 3.7million cases in the last week of December.
    Maybe you should check on who inside the pub has had which brand of jab.
    Mixing things in pubs too often generally leaves the consumer in not quite the same condition as when they entered.

You just want a reward.

• Options

‘ you can go and boo hoo into your beer,assuming that you can get served?’
    Because the science says that those that are jabbed,and more likely to carry and catch a virus,are better suited to drink inside a pub ?

Are you petrified of an unvaccinated person?
    I wouldn’t worry about transmission of anything, as apparently their were 3.7million cases in the last week of December.
    Maybe you should check on who inside the pub has had which brand of jab.
    Mixing things in pubs too often generally leaves the consumer in not quite the same condition as when they entered.

You just want a reward.

• Options

And as regards the science, how are you qualified to interpret the millions of pieces of data.

You only believe what it suits you to believe, that's also fine, that's also your choice. Even if it's a wrong choice.

I just take note of what the’ experts’ say,then relay it onto here.
    Some of it surprises you,and you no like.

Exactly,I choose what I believe,you can too.
    The only problem is you only believe in what the ‘ experts’ say,when it suits you.
    You either believe them 100%, or you don’t.
    Or are you into bits?
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Chilling attempting to talk about medical science and virology from some level of authority, yet can't even quote posts properly on a forum.

Him and his ilk are thick as mince.