You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

this has to be the worst pokes site since joker stars

Comments

• cymru35cymru35 Member Posts: 25
    MATT BATES YOU DO NOT WIN ENOUGH TOURNEYS TO FUND YOUR BUY INNS SO OBVIOUSLY EMPLOYED
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    looks like he caught you @MattBates
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Inns ain't cheap
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    cymru35 said:

MATT BATES YOU DO NOT WIN ENOUGH TOURNEYS TO FUND YOUR BUY INNS SO OBVIOUSLY EMPLOYED

What is your basis for saying I don't win enough tourneys?
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,988
    MattBates said:

cymru35 said:

Yeah. You do know you are addressing someone whose wins have allowed him to be 1 of the richest men in Hobbiton, nay all the Shire :)
    if sky paid for bad beats they would stop them and i watch you play
    plus if you did not play for sky you would not read my comments and deny everyone
    i have seen you enter £300 worth of comps in one night and not win one paid by sky i suspect
    either you are a millionaire or you are emploed
    your mate Arrogant is the same tell them to pay out on bad beats it will soon stop
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133
    Once again the there is a direct link between a Sky Poker is corrupt rant and the inability to use punctuation.

I have 2 questions for you.

Firstly, what is your definition of a bad beat?

Secondly, How do you connect your V TECH count and spell to the internet?
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    cymru35 said:

i have seen you enter £300 worth of comps in one night and not win one paid by sky i suspect
    either you are a millionaire or you are emploed
    your mate Arrogant is the same tell them to pay out on bad beats it will soon stop

My mate Arrogant...I have been caught here!
  • Vaatrrik_2Vaatrrik_2 Member Posts: 2
    Anyone remember when sky did the £50 bad beat spot prizes , it was my most lucrative time lol.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855
    edited June 2021

Anyone remember when sky did the £50 bad beat spot prizes , it was my most lucrative time lol.

@Vaatrrik_2

Not me. I have no memory of Sky Poker ever giving £50 spot prizes for bad beats.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    I won £20 off a poster who used to post on here @djblacke04 i think his name is
    he put a thread up for anyone to post a bad beat and he'd pay twenty quid for the best/worst beat , i won, can't remember the hand perhaps someone could dredge to show how bad it was , seems to be the thing now bringing up ancient threads
    He sent it in the post and i regged for a twenty quid tourny and finished top ten for over a hundred quid if my memory is summut like
  • KryptiaRedKryptiaRed Member Posts: 1
    I've been using Sky poker on and off for a long time. I have to ask what has happened to this site? It seems pretty dead now, used to be amazing years back when there was sky poker TV and the site used to have many people playing, now it's sadly one of the worst poker sites online.

I do agree with the guy above about this site possibly being rigged, yes bad beats happen but the things you see on this site over and over again just doesn't sit right.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133

I've been using Sky poker on and off for a long time. I have to ask what has happened to this site? It seems pretty dead now, used to be amazing years back when there was sky poker TV and the site used to have many people playing, now it's sadly one of the worst poker sites online.

I do agree with the guy above about this site possibly being rigged, yes bad beats happen but the things you see on this site over and over again just doesn't sit right.

Using a site on and off is perhaps not the best way to obtain a balanced view of it.

Yes it was certainly better back in the day and nobody can deny that the software is better suited to a age of dial up than the modern processors, and it's maybe for this reason that the player pool has decreased.

However, when you play on Sky it's a unique experience of fun, chat and poker played without HUDs or tracking software against individuals rather than bots or teams of players.

As for the last bit, why would Sky risk a multi million pound business just to rig a few poker results that does not generate them any more or less profit?

In fact I get the feeling that Sky wouldn't give a monkeys chuff as to whether the poker division continued or folded completely, such is the limited financial contribution poker makes to the Sky Group as a whole. In fact I would suspect that Sky Poker is almost a loss leader for the gaming and betting side of the business.

Oh and just a caveat, if you can't win on Sky, you ain't going to win anywhere.
  • legascaaclegascaac Member Posts: 124
    worst site for hit hit hit against u from miles in front aa v 27 off and 29 off this morning lost both i play at a poker club 3 times a week and cards never come out like they do on this hit hit hit computer fixed site its a joke and needs gambling watchdog to look in to this fiddle site i dont expect an answer sky but no worries if anyone else has this problem with this site let me know all i can say folks if its the same for you is try playing on betfair and see the differance for example my stats on that site are twice as good as on this fiddle plus your worldwide on that site so dont come back and tell me all the best players are on here THIS NEEDS LOOKED IN TOO am off folks good luck you,ll need it here
  • alyssammyalyssammy Member Posts: 61
    cymru35 said:

PLAYED FOR 4 YEARS AND ITS TOO PREDCTABLE BIG STACKS WIN MOST OF THE TIME JUST HAD AA AGAINST K 10 OFF AGAINST A BIGGER STACK OBVIOUSLY A K 10 ARRIVES PLAY FAIR TO US WE PLAY REAL CASH HERE

i agree the rng is the very cheapest and favours lower hands pree
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    MattBates said:

cymru35 said:

Its not 2009
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Not too sure if there is more nutjobs in here or a certain thread in the rail.

Probably a flip.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    pree......lol