You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

this has to be the worst pokes site since joker stars

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    TheWaddy said:

MattBates said:

I think an issue you get is that the rigged side of the argument don't come up with evidence and don't provide a coherent reasoning most of the time.

People don't understand odds properly in lots of situations. They think that their good hands should always win and don't realise that if aces hold against kings when looking at a sample of 1 they have run above expectations because they won the hand 100% of the time when they should win it around 81% of the time.

Often those saying online is rigged are live players who do ok at live poker but aren't going to be winning players at comparable stakes online because online poker is a lot harder.

I don't know how good you are at HU SNG but your win rate seems pretty high for that format and thinking it isn't higher and its down to the software does make me think you don't have a real understanding of appropriate win rates.

Maybe widen the people you speak to if you haven't spoken to anyone who thinks it is random.

Ahhh man, i do understand!

I play micro and i play a game that at that level is totally misunderstood.

In that scenario, yes i would expect my win rate to be higher but..... just cos im losing/splitting a huge amount of hands during any given game, doesnt mean i dont go on to lose said game.

If i split 16 3% chances like the above example, but eventually win that game.... i am still going to be shaking my head at the constant sillyness, arent i?

Its not about my win rate, its about what im seeing with the deck and the associated combined odds regardless of eventually winning or not.
    I’m shaking my head at the constant silliyness too
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    @TheWaddy
    You seem like a complete bell end who has never touched a tit,
    I`ve been on here and 888 for ages, the RNG on here and everywhere else is fine.
    For you to say that you only play lower stakes because you dont trust the RNG is foo kin laughable. You either trust it or not u **** balloon.
    If i want to see a gorilla or monkey or orang utan throw s h i t about i"ll go to Chester zoo mush.
    Ps you got any mates??
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Dave, that might be too subtle, best just to speak your mind.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    davelufc said:

@TheWaddy
    You seem like a complete bell end who has never touched a tit,
    I`ve been on here and 888 for ages, the RNG on here and everywhere else is fine.
    For you to say that you only play lower stakes because you dont trust the RNG is foo kin laughable. You either trust it or not u **** balloon.
    If i want to see a gorilla or monkey or orang utan throw s h i t about i"ll go to Chester zoo mush.
    Ps you got any mates??

The tea club liked this. However, you follow leeds, speak like a 14yr old and have a longgggg red downward line in your poker exploits. Its not a great CV.

But the tea club applaud that kind of stuff, so you in good company!
  • Options
    Good news is... TheEdge will take u under his wing at his Sunday School Group. Learn about God, get all the perks like a heaven pass, whilst learning how to troll online.

Its a great new way of convincing yourself are following Jesus, whilst doing everything against what is actually in the Bible ;);):o
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Good news is... TheEdge will take u under his wing at his Sunday School Group. Learn about God, get all the perks like a heaven pass, whilst learning how to troll online.

Its a great new way of convincing yourself are following Jesus, whilst doing everything against what is actually in the Bible ;);):o

Wondered how long it would take you to switch your attention to bashing Christianity again.

You clearly have issues in areas of your life, one being a complete lack of understanding about the Bible and the messages and teachings it contains.

As usual once you are on the end of a bit of pie you resort to type, perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the book of Hosea.

That's the one that contains the message about reaping what you sow.

You chose to insert yourself into an old thread that was pretty much done, found something to get upset about, jumped in on behalf of someone and berated others, then get all upset when you cop a bit of flak.

You sowed the wind, you have to harvest the whirlwind.

You can keep on having a pop at me all you like, I'm a big boy, I've got broad shoulders and it's nothing I'm not equipped to handle.

I on the other hand shall offer sincere prayer for the cloud of anger that seems to envelop you to be lifted.

Yours in love

Mark
  • Options
    I just like to delight in the fact as soon as a youth comes in on my posts and offers his pearls of wisdom, your right there backing them at your age.... I wouldnt have to 'go back to bashing christianity again', if you didnt continually do this would i now!?

• Options
    edited March 2022
    If you had resisted the urge to jump in and back up the original poster from some 12 months ago then maybe the barbs and arrows of outrageous fortune would not be upon you.

So when you accuse me of the very thing that you did, you expose yourself as the hypocrite, that's fine.

Like I said I have big boy pants on and am perfectly capable of standing my ground in a battle of wits or even a grown up debate, so your playground, he said, she said, antics are nothing more than an amusing distraction for me.

Also you failed to realise that my comment to dave was a reproach that maybe his post was a little strong. Of course you did because you fail to grasp wit, nuance, irony and even sarcasm.

However, come, I have chastised you enough. You have to understand that you brought all this on yourself by reigniting a year old thread to have a pop at other people and that seems to be what you can't grasp.

Peace be unto you.

Mark
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    MattBates said:

Tikay10 said:

cymru35 said:

why does 1st all in usually win? why does the big stack win against the small stack? just played JJ against a bigger stack he had 77 obviously a J came out he won with a straight ffs is that random cards? Come on sky be the best play fair

@cymru35

"why does 1st all in usually win?"

It does not.

why does the big stack win against the small stack?

Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not.

Do you have any credible evidence of your statements?

If you knew this was the case, why would you say anything and why would you not be crushing?
    Are you saying you've found a secret pattern and your not telling the rest of us 🤔
  • Options

If you had resisted the urge to jump in and back up the original poster from some 12 months ago then maybe the barbs and arrows of outrageous fortune would not be upon you.

So when you accuse me of the very thing that you did, you expose yourself as the hypocrite, that's fine.

Like I said I have big boy pants on and am perfectly capable of standing my ground in a battle of wits or even a grown up debate, so your playground, he said, she said, antics are nothing more than an amusing distraction for me.

Also you failed to realise that my comment to dave was a reproach that maybe his post was a little strong. Of course you did because you fail to grasp wit, nuance, irony and even sarcasm.

However, come, I have chastised you enough. You have to understand that you brought all this on yourself by reigniting a year old thread to have a pop at other people and that seems to be what you can't grasp.

Peace be unto you.

Mark

I think you will find other people 'reignited a year old thread' before i commented. I was happy to see that it was a year ago, as it proves the same group have been doing this for a long while.

Peace be unto you... oh please.....

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,049
    cymru35 said:

why does 1st all in usually win? why does the big stack win against the small stack? just played JJ against a bigger stack he had 77 obviously a J came out he won with a straight ffs is that random cards? Come on sky be the best play fair

I cant think of anything more pointless than responding to people that start these threads.
    Even more pointless is to reply using logic.
    Logic is merely an inconvenience to them.
    Asking for proof is also pointless, because they never have any.

I think your claims are completely ridiculous.
    We all get bad beats, usually in the same proportion that we suck out.

Just for a minute lets pretend that what you say is true.
    The first to shove usually wins.
    Then why would you ever call a shove, if you knew you would lose?
    The big stack usually wins.
    Then wouldnt you only shove when you have smaller stacks sitting behind you, and you are the biggest stack.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Peace be unto you.

Mark

I think you will find other people 'reignited a year old thread' before i commented. I was happy to see that it was a year ago, as it proves the same group have been doing this for a long while.

Ok I'm done trying to talk sense to you like I said on another thread it's like trying to talk advanced science with a penguin.

Do us all a favour, toke a big bifter, drink some booze and get yourself laid, you never know you might even enjoy it.

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited March 2022
    Hi TheWaddy,

On the last count this is the 3rd/maybe 4th thread you have completely taken over which was started by someone else, this could be classed as bad manners in some quarters.

The issue lies with you and only you, not the "tea club 10" or whatever.

You are showing very poor judgement and have been told directly and a little more subtly to shut your face and give it a rest more than once by more than a few people.

You continue still ...... while appearing (to me at least) to be lapping all this up. I do not care one bit about your reasons however it's past the point of engaging or wishing to have any future engagement with you unless you have a proper look at yourself in the cold light of day.

Nothing wrong with adding to threads however this is tedious and poor contribution from your end. Sad to say you have given little in the way of a reasoned opinion on much of anything and it's quite stunning you are getting any replies. This will certainly be my last on this thread to you directly.

Sky members and fellow forum contributors have shown you an unbelievable amount of patience and restraint beyond my capabilities. Do not know how they do it really. :astonished:

I was routing (in a way) for you to show a little humility and hopeful you would cut out a load of your spiel. Starting to think you won't stop digging and that's obviously your right.

It's a shame that such a positive thread about a Live Poker event has been dominated with such inane and unreasonable replies in this one and it's sitting at the top of the page. Can't say much more than that really. :anguished:

You can't be the full shilling.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    i think you on the wrong thread but thank u..... I did not know 'the worst site since Jokerstars' was a live poker event, but id like to attend. I'm being told im not the full shilling by a guy siding with the Mad Monk and doing a big post on about a thread he thinks hes on, but isnt!

:#:#:#

I love the way u think ive 'hijacked the threads', where i have offered a response, just the same as anyone else has...and it would have been my only response.... if not for the rude bunch bashing me as they were unable to keep it to poker. I think you will find the Sky 6 do this on every post, i can list all the original responses from your 'gang' again if u like? And its me you accuse of bad manners!!!!? It is clear you dont like outsiders commenting on anything and shut them down if they are not in the club......
  • Options
    edited March 2022

TheWaddy said:

Peace be unto you.

Mark

Ok I'm done trying to talk sense to you like I said on another thread it's like trying to talk advanced science with a penguin.

Do us all a favour, toke a big bifter, drink some booze and get yourself laid, you never know you might even enjoy it.

Praise the lord! Its like something out of Father Ted isnt it, you couldnt make it up.....
  • Options