You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

my account is ******

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030
    davhotred said:

Thanks Tikay, that solves my problem but others will want more- that's life I suppose.

@davhotred

Indeed.

Anyway, am pleased it's solved your prob, thanks for letting me know. Nice one.
  • GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    This change makes it virtually impossible to tell what you have won and loss across individual games, especially if playing a mixture of cash and tournaments.

Is there any chance of reverting back to the previous version of my account where you could see the individual table result rather than what it shows now which is each time you rebuy (MTT) or top-up (cash)?

If it's a no then that will be the end of my 10 year 2 month spreadsheet of recording every single win/loss on here... so it's not all bad news.
    edited May 2022
    As promised, I spoke to Sky Chris today, & he confirmed what I had suggested earlier in the thread, this was a mandatory change in order for the site to remain Compliant going forward. It required a total revamp of the Payment section which was successfully implemented & has addressed the Compliance issue fully.

Unfortunately, some of the previous functionality is now unavailable, but the Techies have all seen this thread & noted the concerns. I got the impression it would not be possible to restore the original functionality in the short-term, but they are aware of the points raised & will take another look.
  • GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Thanks for the update Tikay. Do you think they will be taking a look before or after they have looked at the issue where you can't see your cards first hand at a final table ;)
  • _Mr_Chips__Mr_Chips_ Member Posts: 246
    What annoys me is if you sit down with £4 and leave with £1 it says "You won £1" when in reality you have just lost £3
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    GREGSTER said:

This change makes it virtually impossible to tell what you have won and loss across individual games, especially if playing a mixture of cash and tournaments.

Is there any chance of reverting back to the previous version of my account where you could see the individual table result rather than what it shows now which is each time you rebuy (MTT) or top-up (cash)?

If it's a no then that will be the end of my 10 year 2 month spreadsheet of recording every single win/loss on here... so it's not all bad news.

Sky Poker need to understand that there could potentially be a massive issue if players cannot access accurate reports on their gameplay and corresponding results.

In fact surely this in itself would go against any standard of compliance on accounting and players being able to check that they have been both paid out and charged correctly. Its impossible to manually do this whilst playing numerous games.

I am in no doubt that players will leave if they cannot fully review their gameplay, the win / loss action of the site is quite clearly wrong and never catches with itself on sky poker due to won funds being shown as 'held'.

As a Minimum Sky Poker players need to offer the facility to receive a fully documented statement of games played on request either by e mail or through the software.
    I am sure they would do this if contacted and pressed but it should be offered on the site if not available though 'your account'
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    I have been looking for my (very small) winnings from last weeks ELIMINATOR freeroll, and couldn't find it after scrolling through Gaming History for half an hour or so, and with it being a small amount (£2.73), I wasn't sure if, or when it had been paid, because I couldn't remember the exact amount in my account after the weekend.

I eventually found it in BANKING HISTORY ........I don't know why it would be showing in there.

In GAMING History, I keep having a BONUS STAKE there, which is always nice, but there are no details of exactly what the BONUS STAKE is for, or how much it is. Is there any way these details could be put in when you clicked on the box. I'm sure a lot of people are having similar issues checking.

Hope the feedback helps SKYPOKER move forward :)
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,629
    I'm not fussed by this I just look at my funds at the start of a session so I know how much I've won or lost but I can see how much it would upset and confuse players who play huge amounts of games and different types of games and not knowing where they stand, I know i would be bothered by this stance by any poker site by this implementation, it needs sorting asap or else players are just going to go elsewhere
    If you look at your bank account it's easy to see what ins and outs are there in minute detail so i can't see why this site can't do it
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334
    edited May 2022
    double post
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334
    edited May 2022
    mumsie said:

Yes @coo1-um , I don't think the gravity of what has happened is understood or perhaps we are not being clear.

The page that is missing under my account is this page.

I get the impression that whoever designed the new layout overlooked the fact the MYACCOUNT led to complete hand histories for tournaments , cash games and Sit&Gos, it was all there, in one place, if you felt inclined to look.

Now that we have a new account page, which is very pretty, the ability to access the hand history has disappeared and not been replaced.

It was a far from perfect facility, but it did the job and now its been taken away.

I cant think of any logical reason to withhold hand histories of a cash or tournament session, unless its an oversight.

You could click on 'Hand info' and the individual Tournament HH page would open, it was accessible for 6 months until it expired.

With the new layout, its disappeared.

edited May 2022
    I agree with @mumsie and everyone else on here that that page was very important, and something similar really could do with being implemented.

Hand Histories and Search Options are obviously available on the My Sky Poker tab, next to the Forum tab, but it was all the other info on that old page that was so useful
  • SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    As someone who often plays different formats simultaneously - the my account page was very important for me to track results accurately. Don't understand why anyone would prefer the new page over the old one. If we have to keep this new page to keep the UKGC happy, can we get access to the old page somewhere else?
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    It’s really poor

I’m obviously ignorant to the compliance rules but i just don’t see how anything which is on your own account and details your playing history can break the rules
  • FeNdeR36FeNdeR36 Member Posts: 22
    What I don't understand is the 'new' my account is just the old profit/loss pop out that existed already as an option under the old my account page. I used to use both for different reasons. Essentially a really useful feature which enabled players to accurately track results especially in cash games has been removed for little to no reason.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,937
    As an oldie with some memory issues, the page was handy to see at a glance how you had done over the day, or a couple of days.
    In addition it made it easy to look back over a particular tourney, and pinpoint where it all went wrong.
    This also made it possible to look at a particular hand in detail in the hand history, by simply copy and pasting the hand number.
    Losing this page has reduced transparency.
    The page that has been described as a replacement, isnt because it already existed.

I am not going to make an accusation, because I would have to know I was right before doing so, and I dont.
    However the "compliance" bit seems like something Boris would come up with.
    How could removing easy access to your playing records, and funds, have anything to do with any compliance?

Apologies we've lost this function. It was an oversight when building the new 'my account'. I've raised it with the team to see what we can do about incorporating it back in.

@Sky__James

Thanks for the update James .....and any other updates would be very welcome. Nice to see SKYPoker listens to the feed back on the Forum.

Hope to see you in VEGAS.....but if I don't make it, have a FANTASTIC time. B)

@Sky_SamT may well have to wait for another Golf lesson :D
  • FeNdeR36FeNdeR36 Member Posts: 22
    @Tikay10 @Sky_James Has there been any update on this ? I'm really missing this feature - need to wallow in some particularly bad spins results recently
    edited June 2022
    FeNdeR36 said:

@Tikay10 @Sky_James Has there been any update on this ? I'm really missing this feature - need to wallow in some particularly bad spins results recently

Not yet Mr Fender, I had planned to ask James today in response to a question from someone else, but he was unavailable due to other business.

If & when I have an update, James or myself will let you know.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    BUMP!!!

I am not a software engineer but can imagine this may not be an easy fix.

Apologies we've lost this function. It was an oversight when building the new 'my account'. I've raised it with the team to see what we can do about incorporating it back in.

Deleting a function and relying on one that was clearly not fit for purpose cannot be construed as building a new 'my account'

3 weeks is a long time and 1000's of games for many players, not to be able to accurately access their play.

Is there an update?
    Can players request playing reports directly from the site? if so from whom?