You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Rewards Freeroll, not in the lobby?

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
Anyone else not seeing the 6.30pm FR?

Comments

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,981
    SidV79 said:

Anyone else not seeing the 6.30pm FR?

Appears not to be there, at least yet.

Because only runs Mon-Fri, someone needs to reactivate it on Monday.

Which has worked fine for the last gazillion weeks. I suspect this is one extra problem from the recent "upgrade".
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
    Two are on the dropdown (FR) list for Thurs & Fri but nothing for Mon, Tues & Weds which is rather strange if you ask me
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,477
    yeah i did notice this too hopefully they sort this out soon. I mean free rolls are worth a few pounds in terms of expected value which is worth more then most regs make profit per game so worth adding to roster it 5.11pm and still not up though.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,981
    edited July 2022
    Doubleme said:

yeah i did notice this too hopefully they sort this out soon. I mean free rolls are worth a few pounds in terms of expected value which is worth more then most regs make profit per game so worth adding to roster it 5.11pm and still not up though.

Good news and bad news.

Good news is that it now put up next week's freerolls.
    Bad news-forgotten this weeks...

There are some sites who don't know what day of the week it is.
    Whereas Sky don't know what day of the month it is :)
  • poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,500
    Glad it's not just me having trouble finding it :)
  • BENSON53BENSON53 Member Posts: 3
    Seen nothing, so would appear to be the same for everyone. How does one contact SKY about this?
  • MurphyRobMurphyRob Member Posts: 1
    BENSON53 said:

Seen nothing, so would appear to be the same for everyone. How does one contact SKY about this?

Apparently the teams working on it as a matter of urgency, the freerolls will be able to be played at some point. Keep a eye on your account in the meantime. Was there response. Too save you the time. 🙃
  • Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    BENSON53 said:

I have got Jerry Hall's number? Maybe she can have a word with Rupert?
  • poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,500
    This is a good example of how much Tikay does for the forum,
    if he was in the country he'd sort it!
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    good way to drum up a bit of additional forum traffic
  • livwiz14livwiz14 Member Posts: 129
    Never mind eh....another grand back in sky pokers pocket....a site going down hill fast unfortunately!
  • banditinibanditini Member Posts: 1
    :( sad times
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,810
    edited July 2022

@SidV79
    @Essexphil
    @Doubleme
    @poppy765
    @BENSON53
    @MurphyRob
    @Helissio2
    @bbMike
    @livwiz14
    @banditini

Hi

Sorry about this.

The Team who set up the freerolls each week - simply a case of clicking a few buttons - were travelling back from Las Vegas today & so I guess that's the reason. The matter was complicated by the 8 hour time difference, plus an inability to get on the VPN from Las Vegas earlier today/late last night. (A VPN has to be used to access the back-end from Vegas for various reasons).

As @poppy765 noted, if I were around I would have been able to deal with it, but I was travelling back from Vegas yesterday/today too, & have only just got home.

I'll speak to the Main Man in the morning & ensure it's there for the rest of the week.

Apologies all round.
    Helissio2 said:

BENSON53 said:

I have got Jerry Hall's number? Maybe she can have a word with Rupert?
    @Helissio2

I gather Jerry & Rupert are currently on non-speakers. ;)

In addition, & FIO, there has been no connection between Sky Poker & any of Rupert Murdoch's business for around 6 years.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @Tikay10 ..i bet your glad to be back to this stihe?
    edited July 2022
    Glenelg said:

;)

I literally walked in the door at 7.45 this evening after a 24 hour trip without sleep, (including x hours in Heathrow Baggage Hall....) so yes I could have wished for an easier return, but no complaints from me, they are fully entitled to have a mini-chunter.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Tikay10 said:

Glenelg said:

;)

I literally walked in the door at 7.45 this evening after a 24 hour trip without sleep, (including x hours in Heathrow Baggage Hall....) so yes I could have wished for an easier return, but no complaints from me, they are fully entitled to have a mini-chunter.
    Erm no they're not. They act like spoilt chi!dren who need to google ..never mind.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo
    edited July 2022
    Those who feel a little disgruntled might be interested in joining this week's Daily Fortum Comp.

It's completely free to enter, & has £150 worth of MTT entries on offer this week. It averages 40 entries per day, so that's the best part of £4 per head, which compares very favourably with the Rewards Freeroll which offers approx, £1.20 per head.

New members are always very welcome.

Details are

HERE

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,004
    Tikay10 said:

Those who feel a little disgruntled might be interested in joining this week's Daily Fortum Comp.

It's completely free to enter, & has £150 worth of MTT entries on offer this week. It averages 40 entries per day, so that's the best part of £4 per head, which compares very favourably with the Rewards Freeroll which offers approx, £1.20 per head.

New members are always very welcome.

Details are

HERE

People know that you've had other things to do but still expect the usual 'Service' why can't they just accept a bit of disruption every now and then.

Tonight's Rewards Freeroll has been doubled to £2,000.

This is to compensate for the fact that the Rewards Freeroll never ran last night (Monday) due to operational difficulties.

Enjoy.

@SidV79
    @Essexphil
    @Doubleme
    @poppy765
    @BENSON53
    @MurphyRob
    @Helissio2
    @bbMike
    @livwiz14
    @banditini
    @Glenelg