You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Improving the Daily Results thread. Any ideas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    PKRPar said:

it is indeed Lodden thinks.

Would you be keen? If so I could send you 7 questions weekly which you could include in your roundups at the end; and then people could guess with you revealing your own answer in the following days roundup?

@PKRPar

How would the betting work though?
  • Options
    gixxerk4gixxerk4 Member Posts: 212
    Wouldn't change much to be honest do like the smaller tournies being there and seeing if the same players are consistantly appearing as it is good info knowing that that you are seated with someone that may possibly have a bit of game.
    Do kind of quick scan the later reg fests to be honest but still of interest.
    Love the puns and banter.
    And finally always good to get a mention unless of course you have just bubbled the Vegas final :'(
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Tikay10 said:

PKRPar said:

it is indeed Lodden thinks.

Would you be keen? If so I could send you 7 questions weekly which you could include in your roundups at the end; and then people could guess with you revealing your own answer in the following days roundup?

@PKRPar

How would the betting work though?
    It wouldn't be betting, people could simple respond for fun with their predicted answer. Closest to your answer would win. Everyone can put a guess in.

To me, it would just be fun to see how close I "could think like Tikay"
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,732
    give us a poker related "song a day"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EksSDDte7EM

"stackin chips up like a can of pringles"

• Options

Hi,

All the feedback has been taken on board, & we will start making changes - bit by bit, day by day, starting today.

It's all a bit trial & error, but let's see how it goes. Continued feedback would definitely help.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,725
    I love the ribbing and puns
    Agree with having the 19:18 PL08 featured , @safc71 deserves a mention , he’s a beast.
    Maybe include an interesting final table hand , get feedback on “what would you do in this spot “
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Agree with having the 19:18 PL08 featured , @safc71 deserves a mention , he’s a beast.
    Maybe include an interesting final table hand , get feedback on “what would you do in this spot “

@tomgoodun

The 19.18 PLO8 has been added today, & will likely remain.

I enjoy "the ribbing", especially of those I "know", but it rarely gets any bites these days, so I'm not sure it's worth continuing with.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,725
    Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

@tomgoodun

I enjoy "the ribbing", especially of those I "know", but it rarely gets any bites these days, so I'm not sure it's worth continuing with.
    You could get help with the “Interesting “ hands from the PL08 😉
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

@tomgoodun

You could get help with the “Interesting “ hands from the PL08 😉
    Well I could certainly prove that if you flop the wheel in PLO8 it's literally impossible not to win at least part of the pot....
  • Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    edited July 2022
    I would like to see a bit more of your personal thoughts on current 'hot topics' (preferably poker related). Possibly what is going on in the live arenas, particularly while WSOP is on. Some interesting poker related stories you have always go down well with me.
  • Options
    Swog said:

I would like to see a bit more of your personal thoughts on current 'hot topics' (preferably poker related). Possibly what is going on in the live arenas, particularly while WSOP is on. Some interesting poker related stories you have always go down well with me.

@Swog

You want an old man to reminisce about the good old days? Careful what you wish for...
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 175
    As some of our players are on Twitch, can they send you some videos of "hands of the week" for a once a week inclusion ? Maybe five minute's worth of watching ?