You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

had enough

2»

Comments

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: had enough:
    lmao Omaha-oneyO get stuffed!!!!! hahaha Honest if I believed it was possible to make summat like this up - I would never believe you. Duno about post of the week - how about poster of the week. Takes bonkers to a new level. The new Hartshorn, - start getting genuinely upset about your bad beats, and type in a Yorkshire accent, and u'd get my vote. I'd love to see the camera on sornybol as he reads that! - will be doing his Annie Duke impression!!! - brilliant, again! lol
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    dohh, dunno if its coz ive had a few but i dont understand any of that.  Is it havin a go at me or hartshorn or op or who.  No idea m8.

its true tho
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010

I dont think its having ago at anyone - been on it since the 3pm donkfest - so maybe not so clear to the un-boozed up mind

Just the krazyness of he analogy made me laugh - but not as much as Mike Matusow's face - I'm trying to set someone up like a doggggggggggggggggggg toooooo baby !!!!