You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

my account is ******

13»

Comments

• davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,369
    @SkyJames
    Just do a system restore mush ffs

Leeds Leeds Leeds :)
  • asmithxasmithx Member Posts: 86
    edited June 2022
    I messaged sky about this in April. I used the account history page (money in /money out) to see where my profit/loss came from and they just said this this.

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Please bring back the old style My Account page (accessible through a separate link to the new view?).

It’s very easy to lose track of how many rebuys you’ve taken, so a friend tells me.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    I have heard on the rumour mill that this will be reintroduced with the new software version, - expected soon. (Or at least that’s what the site said 5 years ago)

Apparently Phil Galfond is behind the project, so expect a quick turnaround. 2027* is the current projection.

*for correct year please add 5 years to the current year.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    coo1-um said:

I have heard on the rumour mill that this will be reintroduced with the new software version, - expected soon. (Or at least that’s what the site said 5 years ago)

Apparently Phil Galfond is behind the project, so expect a quick turnaround. 2027* is the current projection.

*for correct year please add 5 years to the current year.

I see no hand history restored after this mornings update.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    I still don't understand how anyone is allowed to record all results but you cannot access a detailed version of your own without doing so either in session of whilst the lobbies are available for 2 days.

Apologies we've lost this function. It was an oversight when building the new 'my account'. I've raised it with the team to see what we can do about incorporating it back in.

7 likes but no further response for 7 weeks.

The current Account page for sky poker is quite clearly not fit for purpose. Sky bet gives details on theirs, why can this not be the same for sky poker it would be interesting see how the numbers are looking for the high volume players that want to track their results, i wouldn't be surprised if something has already been sorted for them. (in hindsight no i would be surprised)

@Sky_James @Tikay10

Surely there is some way of offering a copy of their own game results to players.
  • thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 926
    edited July 2022
    I am quite particular about keeping accurate records of my poker play in a spreadsheet. Granted, this is/was quite easy when I only play tournaments. Cash would be more difficult I'd imagine.

Anyway, quite a while back, the balance shown on my spreadsheet just didn't match what was in my account. The longer I looked at my history/profile pages without figuring what was wrong, the more annoyed I got. Eventually I contacted live chat, and they provided a full detailed run down of all my play/transactions from the previous 24 hours, as requested.

I only mention this as it must be still possible to request this data, unless of course the whole backend has changed as well. Or perhaps it was because the chat representative on that occasion was James, and I may have been lucky to get connected to one of the boss men who had more tools at his disposal.

+1 to the old history pages to return in some form, as they do come in very handy.
  • FeNdeR36FeNdeR36 Member Posts: 22
    @Tikay10 @Sky_James

Could we have an update on this please?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,832
    @coo
    FeNdeR36 said:

@Tikay10 @Sky_James

Could we have an update on this please?

@FeNdeR36

Hi.

As far as I am aware, there is nothing further to update you on at present, as soon as there is some news you'll be appraised.
  • _Mr_Chips__Mr_Chips_ Member Posts: 245
    edited July 2022
    davhotred said:

"Poker Points" seem to have disappeared. The only way to know if you qualify for say a freeroll is to go through the entry procedure or the dedicated few may wish to keep a log of their history.

Tikay10 said:

davhotred said:

"Poker Points" seem to have disappeared. The only way to know if you qualify for say a freeroll is to go through the entry procedure or the dedicated few may wish to keep a log of their history.

@davhotred

Try the section at the bottom of this link please:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/manage-your-account?tracking=pokernav
    The section at the bottom of that link works fine. However it only tells you how many points in total or how many gained this month. When searching for a specific range, i.e. yesterday, this happens:

• goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    BUMP

3 months now with no update or solution...

i guess this means we are stuck with the current (awful) feature??

95% of my play used to be on skypoker....

95% of my play, sadly, is now elsewhere
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    any news as been over a year from reading the posts.

the screen that has replaced it was always available when the original my account was there so not sure why it had to be removed.
  • GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Having long since given up on this being fixed I thought I would send a DM on Twitter to @Skybethelp as I wanted to know if I was up/down on Spin-up cash for the year so far. I wasn't very hopeful of them being able to do anything, but much to my surprise they gave the figures on the DM (after I just had to provide username/DOB etc) they also offered to e-mail me the stats from each table and this came through as a 27 page spreadsheet with the profit/loss from each table.
    I assume you could also go to them and just ask for normal cash tables, SNG or MTT for a set time period.
    They provided me the information in 10 minutes so I was very impressed, in the feedback I have suggested this be made available to end users so they don't need to get hold of the helpdesk on twitter, but I won't hold my breath on that one...
    Anyway, if you do want to get your statistics it seems the best place is Twitter DM.