You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Doctor, I've got a bomb in my bum:

2»

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
    What was the lube?

*asking for a friend* o:)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    Frog spawn :o
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534
    If there was any lube involved it is likely that he would have been able to remove it himself, without involving the bomb squad, or troubling his local hospital for a painful incision.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Arsenal fan
  • Options
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Though the 88-year-old assured staff the shell was a collector’s item that had been deactivated, staff at the Sainte Musse Hospital in Toulon scrambled to evacuate some of its patients, redirect others, and call in the bomb squad.

“An apple, a mango, or even shaving foam…we’re used to finding unusual objects inserted where they shouldn’t be,” an unnamed ER staffer told the local paper Nice-Matin, which broke the story.

“But a shell? Never.”

The man’s appearance at the hospital required a major reshuffling and partial evacuation of patients, most notably the paediatric unit, to the main hall. For a few hours on that Saturday evening, new patients were also redirected to other hospitals.

As an added precautionary measure, a make-shift tent was also set up outside the hospital to treat the octogenarian in isolation.

Once the bomb technicians confirmed that the shell was indeed inactive and ruled out the possibility of an explosion, doctors proceeded with the removal of the war relic. But as told to the Nice-Matin, “it rarely comes out from where it comes in”.

To extract the shell, which measured around six centimetres in diameter and 20 centimetres in length, doctors had to perform abdominal surgery and remove it from the other end.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/hospital-evacuated-80-old-man-173252507.html
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    edited December 2022
    'To extract the shell, which measured around six centimetres in diameter and 20 centimetres in length, doctors had to perform abdominal surgery and remove it from the other end.'

Jesus wept. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson and will henceforth stick to smaller calibres, or those with a rifling, which I presume would enable the inserted armament to be screwed in and out more easily.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Enut said:

'To extract the shell, which measured around six centimetres in diameter and 20 centimetres in length, doctors had to perform abdominal surgery and remove it from the other end.'

Jesus wept. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson and will henceforth stick to smaller calibres, or those with a rifling, which I presume would enable the inserted armament to be screwed in and out more easily.

“An apple, a mango, or even shaving foam...............
  • Options
    Mm! fascinating the amount of knowledge some have on this subject. cough!
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
    "permanent cure for nervousness"

• Options
    Doctor Young's instruments look well used ....... butt

I'm trying to get stuff out of there never mind shoving stuff back in.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    VespaPX said:

"permanent cure for nervousness"

Thank Christ my doctor never saw those, as an asthmatic i would have been in trouble.....
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    All this as a result of a poor old perverted bloke trying to enjoy himself, I bet his wife went ballistic when she found out.
  • Options
    Some OAPs want " More Bang for his Buck " .
  • Options
    goldon said:

You seem particularly keen on this thread.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

goldon said:

I love a bit of ...... inurendo. think thats how spel it
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    goldon said:

HAYSIE said:

goldon said:

I love a bit of ...... inurendo. think thats how spel it
    Think of an Italian suppository, and you have it.

Innuendo :)
  • Options
    It's a private affair between him and a ananamic object ... no animals involved.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,603
    Was his name Ivor as in Ivor Soreass.
  • Options
    He needed to call Dyno Rod ... double the excitement .