You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

waller02 Twitch Stream

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Tikay10 said:

@waller02

Good luck tonight Ryan.

Cheers. I always enjoy it, mostly, some of the time.
    No stream tonight. It's my youngest daughter's 16th birthday weekend so having some family time.

Back next week.
    edited February 2023
    Back on the Twitch streets again later, playing (badly) all the usual selection of MTTs that Sky has to offer.

Going live at 7pm.

https://twitch.tv/waller02
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813

@waller02

How did the 16th Birthday Party go Ryan?
    Tikay10 said:

@waller02

How did the 16th Birthday Party go Ryan?

No party as such, she is Autistic and doesn't like social events (a bit like her old man). We just had some quality family time, took her shopping and went to The Deep in Hull.
    Apologies, but having to cancel stream as something has come up.
    No stream tonight as doing a trio stream tomorrow night, @PKRPar hosting both myself and @Duesenberg
    No stream either tonight (although it's SPT anyway) or next week as I'm on call at work. Will be back the following Friday though.
    Back streaming again later.

Playing all the usual selection, plus Music League is back which this week is songs with anything directions related in the title.

Going live at 7pm

https://twitch.tv/waller02
  • pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Enjoyable evening watching the stream, my first time.
    84 was so cruel.
    edited March 2023
    Life Update:

Stream is mostly likely going ahead as usual on Friday, depending on how late I get back from work. There will be a big change going forward though as I've decided to hit the road to sobriety. It's not doing the old mental health any good, I'm sick of making a tit out of myself and even more sick of the hangovers.

I'm no spring chicken anymore, so time to knock it on the head. Sober streams are the future.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813
    waller02 said:

Life Update:

Stream is mostly likely going ahead as usual on Friday, depending on how late I get back from work. There will be a big change going forward though as I've decided to hit the road to sobriety. It's not doing the old mental health any good, I'm sick of making a tit out of myself and even more sick of the hangovers.

I'm no spring chicken anymore, so time to knock it on the head. Sober streams are the future.

@waller02

Bravo, you won't regret it.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    waller02 said:

Life Update:

Out of interest, how do you join the chat? I looked all evening but couldn’t work out how to do it.
    edited March 2023
    pompeynic said:

Out of interest, how do you join the chat? I looked all evening but couldn’t work out how to do it.

On phone or computer there's a little "speech bubble" type thing that brings chat up on the side (I'm not very good at explaining haha). If watching on TV then I haven't been able to figure it out myself!
    I am watching on my IPad, really need to get a new lap top.
    I’ll look again next time.
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    waller02 said:

Life Update:

I'm sick of making a tit out of myself

I was gonna make a sarcastic comment then remembered my stream. Oh well. Hopefully see you later

• EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    waller02 said:

Life Update:

Good luck with the road to sobriety. So does this mean that you won't be going for a p**s every 15 minutes from now on? To be honest I always thought it a bit strange that the man with the world's smallest bladder drank like a fish.

I shall try to check in if only to make sure you haven't fallen off the wagon already.
    I'm not finishing work until late so won't be firing a stream up this week. Next Friday is the missus' birthday, so I'll see how the land lies at the time. I think we are doing something on the Saturday, so should be able to get away with playing.
    edited March 2023
    waller02 said:

I'm not finishing work until late so won't be firing a stream up this week. Next Friday is the missus' birthday, so I'll see how the land lies at the time. I think we are doing something on the Saturday, so should be able to get away with playing.

There won't be a stream tomorrow. As previously mentioned, it is the missus birthday and I'm not the boss in my house.