You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

It's time for March madness with the Orfordable League, including added prizes

2»

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,025
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well and raring to go for tonight. This is Week 4 (of 5) so everyone still has a chance of taking a prize this month but they will have to beat the score(s) of the current incumbents of the top two, @giesahaun on a score of 8 and @Boomswitch on a score of 11. Not insurmountable scores by any stretch of the imagination but it does mean that two low scores will be required to dislodge either, or both, of our top two. With that I shall wish each and every single one of you the very best of luck for tonight, see you at the tables.
    Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, four down and one to go.
    The numbers were better as there were 46 players who paid their money last night, 18 of whom are Orfy regged and of those, 6 made the FT.
    A first FT of the month went the way of @weecheez1 who clambered his way to a 5th place finish but remains solid in 15th overall, well played cheez.
    Another first FT of the month was the reward for @bornablade who manged to swashbuckle his way to 2nd place, which helped him climb up the League by seven places into 10th overall, well played Blade (& good luck in the Semi Final- you'll need it).
    You would be forgiven for thinking that if someone was making a THIRD FT of the month, finishing in 4th place last night, then that player would be moving upwardly but, even after driving all the way to his 4th place, @Boxster has sadly dropped a place to 6th overall, well played Boxy.
    Finishing two places lower (than Boxy) in 6th place last night was @THECHIMP and this being his 2nd FT of the month he climbed two places to sit in 5th overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    A second consecutive FT went to the shy & quiet @fredsgirl, who has the bragging rights at home this week after her 3rd place last night propelled her up the League by six places into 4th overall (& into contention), on a score of 11, well played Paula.
    Last week's 2nd overall, @Boomswitch, dropped a place to 3rd overall, also on a score of 11.
    A relatively new player to our merry band of souls, @gogogadget made his 2nd FT, from two appearances this month, finishing in 7th place last night and after passing the inspection, has climbed into 2nd overall on a score of 10, well played mr gadget.
    The League lead is still retained by @giesahaun who has a score of 8.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see everyone again for the final week of the month as the prizes are still up for grabs.
    Here is the updated League table after March Week 4

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. The March madness ends tonight with this being the fifth and final Friday of the month. Having taken a cursory look at the League table it seems to me that there are at least a dozen of us still capable of grabbing a prize by the end of proceedings tonight. With that I shall wish everyone who plays tonight the very best of luck, see you at the tables.
    Here is the Autoreg list

• gogogadgetgogogadget Member Posts: 147
    Siiiick, we got a tie at the top, just read the rules and G wins with their first place. Wp G, if I’d have read the rules I’d have tightened up at the end!!!

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,624

Siiiick, we got a tie at the top, just read the rules and G wins with their first place. Wp G, if I’d have read the rules I’d have tightened up at the end!!!

You win a £11 ticket for 2nd place mar mate, wp
    UTMP
    Good morning Orfy folk, that is another month gone by in a flash and we have our prizewinners for March. There were 34 players lining up to take their chance last night with 18 being Orfy regged and of those, 7 made the FT, a very good showing indeed.
    Congratulations must go to last night's winner @Humphrey43 who was making his first appearance since February Week 3 (good that he has taken a break from trying to steal milk- those of us of a certain age will know what I am on about lol), very well played Humphrey.
    Making his first FT of the month @wynne1938 finished two places lower in 3rd last night leaving him 13th overall, well played Wynne.
    After having a couple of FT near misses by finishing in 12th twice this month @stokefc finally got that monkey off his back with a 9th place last night and ending up in 11th place overall, well played Sean.
    Also making his first FT of the month @daggers747 took the runner-up spot last night in 2nd place which helped him climb a massive 11 (eleven) places into 8th overall, well played daggers.
    Making his 3rd FT of the month @THECHIMP must be wondering if he has demons inside him as his (FT) form reads 666 leaving him in 5th overall, well played Mr Chimp.
    Our 3rd place overall is @Boomswitch on a score of 11. He could not land a blow on our top two last night but nonetheless a very good effort indeed, well played Boom.
    Our top two went into battle last night just 2 points apart, 8 and 10, but by the end their scores could not be separated as they both ended on a total score of 8.
    With just three Orfy appearances this month @gogogadget has made three FT appearances, 3rd, 7th and 5th last night, giving himself a total score of 8 which is excellent form but leaves him in 2nd overall on countback, nevertheless very well played gadget.
    Also making his third FT of the month, which is no mean feat, @giesahaun finished in 8th place last night and although unable to improve his score of 8, his place as League Winner for March was confirmed by his WIn in Week 2, congrtulations & very well played giesahaun.
    Both @giesahaun & @gogogadget will both be entered automatically into next Friday night's 9.30pm £11 BH.
    Thank you all very much for playing, I hope to see you all again next week. Here is the final League table after March Week 5