You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£5.20 sat to Summit late reg semi...problem??

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

@Tsaaaar

I can't trace any other Summit Sats you played, & at the moment apart from those two I've mentioned there are no others are showing on Sharkscope either.

Of the two I can see you played, you were 2nd in one for £19.20 but no seat, & 6th in the other.

I can only suggest you contact Live Chat.
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Doubleme,Bigstackad and I started the sat,I knocked out Doubleme HU was about to "cheer" when I noticed dawnrun had reg'd but bust him with TT very next hand...I knew I should have taken a pic ffs
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    He deserves nothing Tikay.......the bloke is off his head ;)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    MAXALLYSmall blind400.00400.008220.00
    TsaaaarBig blind800.001200.0019321.25
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    GotboyimmyFold
    dave62All-in5100.006300.000.00
    Kahuna96Fold
    ThompsonFold
    MAXALLYAll-in8220.0014520.000.00
    TsaaaarCall7820.0022340.0011501.25
    MAXALLYShow
    • A
    • K
    TsaaaarShow
    dave62Show
    • A
    Flop
    • A
    Turn
    • K
    River
    dave62WinFlush to the Ace15300.0015300.00
    TsaaaarWinThree 10s7040.0018541.25
  • Options
    Knew you'd be commenting here after that hand Pinky :p
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Hi Nicky, if you go to My Tables and when it shows nothing if you click on the ‘Name’ label it will sort the list and the tables should appear.

HTH
  • Options
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Tsaaaar

I can't trace any other Summit Sats you played, & at the moment apart from those two I've mentioned there are no others are showing on Sharkscope either.

Of the two I can see you played, you were 2nd in one for £19.20 but no seat, & 6th in the other.

I can only suggest you contact Live Chat.

Thanks for trying to help much appreciated.

Hopefully I'll get a resolution but I'd say this is slightly disconcerting,I know the software isn't the best but this is very strange

• Options

It does seem very odd, especially as it does not even appear on Sharkscope, or not as far as I can see at present. It shows you played two x £5.20 Summit Sats, finishing 2nd in one for £19.10 & 6th in the other. The only satellite it shows you as winning tonight was in to Gold Rush.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Hi Nicky, if you go to My Tables and when it shows nothing if you click on the ‘Name’ label it will sort the list and the tables should appear.

HTH

Thanks for that my good man!

My tables working now so I've clicked on over 30 mtts showing and they all show the lobby apart from one which,yeah you guessed it,is a £5.20 summit late reg sat whose lobby just shows as loading,it also shows "5" players so I think someone else reg'd just after I won vs dawnrun and there's a bug/glitch
  • Options
    Tsaaaar said:

bbMike said:

HTH

Thanks for that my good man!

My tables working now so I've clicked on over 30 mtts showing and they all show the lobby apart from one which,yeah you guessed it,is a £5.20 summit late reg sat whose lobby just shows as loading,it also shows "5" players so I think someone else reg'd just after I won vs dawnrun and there's a bug/glitch

If it shows a Tournament ID (usually an 8 digit number) & you let me know what it is I may be able to look further.
  • Options

Can’t get the lobby to load so no tourny ID
  • Options
    The bloke that beat you H/U in that legit sat is currently CL in the Summit.

Morgang 22318.75 £75 Head Prizes 2 £75.00
    Scobie1337 14656.25 £75 Head Prizes 2 £75.00
    AlexaAJ 13798.76 £84.38 Head Prizes 2 £78.12

Hope that helps ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Hope that helps ;)

You'll be happy to know I bust the main AA vs AKo but at least I got your bounty :*
  • Options
    Tsaaaar said:

MAXALLY said:

Hope that helps ;)

You'll be happy to know I bust the main AA vs AKo but at least I got your bounty :*
    HA HA......I mean, UL mate. See ya at the Bar then ;)
  • Options
    At the very least I can go to bed knowing I'm not completely mad
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    Hey being mad is great, stay sane inside insanity.

Why are we all here ? Because we're not all there.

Cluck, cluck, gibber, gibber, my old man's a mushroom. I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.
  • Options
    Wibble
  • Options

It may be that for some unknown reason the mystery missing satellite got cancelled or voided. I'm trying to find out this morning, but if I have no success, you will need to speak to Live Chat. I'll get back to you later today.
  • Options

@Tsaaaar

Morning.

Good news - I think - in that the mysteriously missing satellite has been found.

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly WHAT went wrong, but for technical reasons it got voided/cancelled.

So you were short-changed your £24 seat into the Summit Semi Final.

By way of squaring things up, if you fancy playing tonight or tomorrow's £33 Main Event, (or £33 worth of smaller denom comps) we could get you registered as a freebie by way of apology & compo.

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,715
    I dont know how I can help here really. I mean there are some bugs I am aware of and how to get around but I cant fix software or the likes.

The only thing I can think of to mention really is that sometimes the site does not respond when you click lobby on tourneys. This can be annoying if your near the bubble I mean I don't play to min cash but the bubble still affects play so can be important to pay attention to. Further in sats the bubble is vital and this can change as late registrants and the client can be awkward in updating so it can be unclear how many players thus places there are in the sat which is important information.

The fix I found for the lobby of the tourney not opening is to quit out of the client and then re open it.

Of course on rare occasions this can cause the client not to reopen then you need to restart your computer. to then open the client and resign in.

You can criticise sky software for this and go on a rant but if you do so understand it wont accomplish anything and really the only point in doing so is if you find doing so cathartic. Sky is what it is you either accept it or you don't.

That been said it can be good practice to log out and log back in during the break which allows time for a restart if needed.