You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Season Long Bets.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,028

lucy4 said:

After 3 games all bets are still standing which is an improvement on last seasons effort.

Have you posted them anywhere to view @lucy4 I have also made selections and still 100% although a way to go.
    @spartathen If I break the season down in to the segments of International breaks my first target is to get to September 24th,then the World Cup break and finally March 25th then it doesn't seem too long.

These weekends are set as FIFA international breaks for the 2022-23 season:

September 24, 2022
    November 13-December 25, 2022 (World Cup)
    March 25, 2023
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
  • Options
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Here are this seasons over 0.5 goals in each game bets so far, I'll probably add a few more before the season starts. Hoping for a better run with these than last seasons picks as all bets were over by September looking to get to Christmas at least.

After the Everton v Liverpool 0-0 four of the five bets have been wiped out, leaving only the Arsenal,City & Utd bet remaining.
  • Options

Ho hum a difficult day Saturday as my beloved lfc could only draw without scoring at the blues.
    Two left for me @lucy4
    Don’t recall reaching the international break last season 100%, however still a great bet of interest and still some hope.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    My mistake forgot lfc drew no goals with everton
  • Options
    The 0-0 today between Man Utd v Newcastle ended all of my bets disappointed not to get to at least Christmas, Oh well roll on next season.
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

The 0-0 today between Man Utd v Newcastle ended all of my bets disappointed not to get to at least Christmas, Oh well roll on next season.

Got a bit further than myself once again so well done for that.
    Once again a very difficult bet to land perhaps next season.
  • Options
    I've been trying to find the +0.5 goal in each game multiple team markets but Sky have not put them up yet, though they have the +0.5 goal in each game single team posted, hopefully the multi team market will be posted soon as they're good bets for the season.

Last years teams I backed for no 0-0 ended like this.

Arsenal - 1.
    Chelsea - 4.
    City - 0.
    Liverpool - 3.
    Spurs - 0.
    United - 2.
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,502
    Hi @lucy4,
    The multiple team markets are up on the request a bet page,
    I put a couple of quid on Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham @ 80/1
  • Options
    A £1 on each of the following will hopefully give me a decent run for my money.

Over 0.5 goals in every Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal PL fixture @ 250/1.

Over 0.5 goals in every Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur PL fixture @ 80/1.

Over 0.5 goals in every Liverpool, Tottenham & Chelsea PL fixture @ 66/1.

Over 0.5 goals in every Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal PL fixture @ 50/1.

Over 0.5 goals in every Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea & Tottenham PL fixture @ 200/1.
  • Options
    I've added another selection to the original picks.

Over 0.5 goals in every Brighton, Newcastle, Tottenham & Chelsea fixture @ 500/1.