You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Tuesday 28th November. In a super hot Summit FT we see a surprise winner

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    snoxx11 said:

TK, I love reading your round up espcialy when i get a mention, which is not often enough!!

@snoxx11

Ahh, that's nice to hear. And now that I know you are a regular reader, I'll ensure you get your fair share of mentions.

I tend not to mention those who never respond or use the Forum, as I assume they never read it.

Welcome aboard, you are now one of us.

• Options
    snoxx11snoxx11 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2023
    Tk I have to be honest it took me a long time to find the forum, I didnt know it was here and then it took me even longer to work out how to find this section. In fact the only way I ever find it is when I get a notification that I have been mentioned! But like i said it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when you mention me, every mans weakness is vanity.x.x
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

@snoxx11

Vanity? Ha, yes, if we are honest, we all suffer from that.
  • Options
    snoxx11snoxx11 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2023
    I said to the FT last night if i won it again you would rename the tourney the Snoxx11@9, had a huge chip lead at that point, didnt win another hand.....when vanity meets karma...X