You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

This will surely kill the site

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I used to play $3 omaha heads up at 888. I would say the wait time for a game was an average of about 2 minutes. The double ups filled very fast, even at omaha...

I sat for 2 hours here the other day on a £2 omaha hi lo HU... not a sniff....

So i very much doubt 888's claim of the reason that sit and go's have been removed is idle tables is an honest one. If they werent profitable, where on earth would that leave Sky?

These companies tell so many obvious porkies, then want you to put your trust in them.

That is all im saying. They create their own mistrust, then push it on the players when they question things.

The only way trust and honesty can be built between both parties is by the provider being honest at all times. If they tell obvious porkies, the relationship as in life, breaks down.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    Do you think they will learn from their mistakes.......? Welcome Back.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    TheWaddy said:

I used to play $3 omaha heads up at 888. I would say the wait time for a game was an average of about 2 minutes. The double ups filled very fast, even at omaha...

So i very much doubt 888's claim of the reason that sit and go's have been removed is idle tables is an honest one. If they werent profitable, where on earth would that leave Sky?

These companies tell so many obvious porkies, then want you to put your trust in them.

That is all im saying. They create their own mistrust, then push it on the players when they question things.

The only way trust and honesty can be built between both parties is by the provider being honest at all times. If they tell obvious porkies, the relationship as in life, breaks down.

Fair point as you’ve always been extremely honest in your posts….
  • Options
    Too honest it seems....
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,356
    TheWaddy said:

How many years is it since you rage quit 888 after losing 100 flips in a row ?
  • Options
    The reason i left was nothing that resembled 100 flips in a row, as i think u well know.... you are one that gets acclaim from the moderator, yet are free to write as many untruths as you like, strange that.....

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    TheWaddy said:

The reason i left was nothing that resembled 100 flips in a row, as i think u well know.... you are one that gets acclaim from the moderator, yet are free to write as many untruths as you like, strange that.....

I'm sure you wrote something along those lines ...... and if I know @mumsie well enough .......... he WILL find it ;)

GOOD LUCK if you're playing :)
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    Is there any truth in " Banter "

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,356
    TheWaddy said:

I get it, you feel bitter about past experiences with poker sites, harping on about it at every opportunity doesn't really get you anywhere, if anything, its going to attract ridicule.

When you stop going on and on about the same monotonous ****, ill stop paraphrasing.

• Options
    Whos harping on about the same things, i just discovered like 2 days ago that 888 removed all their sit and go's.... someone brought the same stuff into it, whilst misquoting me....

What do you think the reason is for 888 going down this line.... or do you accept their explanation that 3 mins to fill a table is not viable??

Again today ive waited 2hrs with no game at all here, so how do you explain the difference of financial viability between the 2 sites?