You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 10th March. Powerpok3r wins the Major after nine near-misses

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    gobbleoff said:

Yes would be good to have more standard tournaments. And regarding Your mention of the majority just falling over the line in terms of players for the Sunday Major @Tikay10 I think someone else has mentioned before having satellites midweek which would be great.Im not usually a weekend player,but would like to play the major more often and having to qualify means playing most of the afternoon. Although too many qualifiers may dilute the quality and it's nice to play against better players.And sometimes easier! Less chance of a bad beat. Congratulations to @Powerpok3r btw. Makes me feel better that he's had so many close calls so probably deserved. I had him beat at one point with 3 jacks but he called and rivered the flush.

@gobbleoff

Well done on your result on Sunday.

More freezeouts? Personally, I'd love that, but as has been proven time & time again, the vast majority seem to want Bounty Hunters.

Maybe things will change soon, one never knows. ;)