You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Huge Poker Fraud by Sky players to be disclosed soon....

Comments

• Options
    oldboy271oldboy271 Member Posts: 42
    Bean81 said:

I'm definitely open to seeing evidence of collusion on Sky. In a one country environment with a small player pool, where many of the players know each other and talk offline, it's entirely possible.

With that said, let's not talk about losing £500k as if that's happened to you. A quick look at Sharkscope tells me that's not possible.

This is not related to collusion, never once said it has been. What suggests I could not have lost £500k from sharkscope? I do not make my living playing poker so sharkscope is irrelevant.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    oldboy271 said:

Bean81 said:

I'm definitely open to seeing evidence of collusion on Sky. In a one country environment with a small player pool, where many of the players know each other and talk offline, it's entirely possible.

With that said, let's not talk about losing £500k as if that's happened to you. A quick look at Sharkscope tells me that's not possible.

This is not related to collusion, never once said it has been. What suggests I could not have lost £500k from sharkscope? I do not make my living playing poker so sharkscope is irrelevant.
    Hows your head this morning ?
  • Options
    got to love the troll nature of these forums.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    ......got to Love a thread with a ridiculous accusation....... then 6 months later, still not produced a shred of evidence.

Obviously made up to keep the Trolls amused ......... along with the £500k loss :o

GOOD LUCK at the tables :)

......by the way, which ones do you play at ? :p
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

......got to Love a thread with a ridiculous accusation....... then 6 months later, still not produced a shred of evidence.

Obviously made up to keep the Trolls amused ......... along with the £500k loss :o

Opted out of scope yeh MISTY? lol
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    MISTY4ME said:

He plays Omaha heads up……when I see him…….tough customer too!
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    oldboy271 said:

Bean81 said:

NICE GRAPH ....but I can't see the £500k LOSS :)

Player - oldboy271 - SkyPoker

Count - 11.3K
    Av Profit - £0.99
    Av Stake - £3.88
    Av ROI - 20%
    Profit - £11,224
    Ability - 74
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    Oldboy you've staked £44k on sky, so obviously it could be possible you're £500k down.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    You are £511,224 short of a £500k loss, oldboy. Did you lose £511k playing cash?

Like I said, I'm very interested to see the evidence. There's no tracker available on Sky, but a few hours of recorded footage could well prove your point
  • Options
    Why you obsesses with collusion? Never said anything of the sort. Fraud can happen by sky players but not on sky. Someone can lose £500k in life despite winning £11k on sky poker. Your all genius
  • Options
    @Tikay, @Neil Channing, most of forum will know both players involved by alias and by person. Staking deals can go bad, loans can be not paid, people can win loads at poker and not pay their debts basically.
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    oldboy271 said:

Why you obsesses with collusion? Never said anything of the sort. Fraud can happen by sky players but not on sky. Someone can lose £500k in life despite winning £11k on sky poker. Your all genius

*you're
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    *genii? geniuses?
  • Options
    NChanning said:

oldboy271 said:

*you're
    are you*
  • Options
    obsessed*
  • Options
    glad you have an English GCSE as well as a comedy degree Neil. Do Sky really pay you? ffs
  • Options
    no doubt for your comedic one liners rather than your poker ability.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Are you going to disclose the Huge Poker Fraud?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Jac35 said:

Are you going to disclose the Huge Poker Fraud?

It doesn't sound like it's owt to do with Sky Poker going off the staking deals, I've not heard of them doing that sort of thing, sounds interesting though
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    So basically OP had a staking deal that COULD have made him £500,000 but based on his profits, which on Sky Poker were £11,224, that deal didn't materialise and he now feels that he has been defrauded out of £500,000 by player(s) that have played on Sky. I suggest that this appears to be a contract dispute. You did have a contract didn't you @oldboy271? Assuming so then please feel free to update us with how the court proceedings go, looks like a slam dunk win to me.