You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 24th May. Dazzy dazzles in the Main, Slimlad takes BWBH

2»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,906
    IRONZ said:

Thankyou for the very kind write ups Tikay. Been away for a few years, added a couple of kids, not much sleep, and things have settled back down again now so I get a bit more time to play again.

Glad you and Sky Poker are still going strong. Without the TV shows in the early days, I’d never have played to anything like a passable level. And it’s been a lot of fun.

Best wishes, Ironz.

Ahh, that's lovely, thanks @IRONZ

I did wonder what had happened to you, as you seemed to go under the radar for a while.

How old are the kids now, & what are their names? Must be lovely to be a parent, but at the same time it must be very difficult to bring kids up these days.

I'm not sure I'm still "going strong", it's a miracle I'm still here really, Sky have been so good to me. I keep thinking they'll put me out to grass, but somehow I'm still here. I've lost count of how many people have told me that their interest in poker came from Sky Poker TV.

Well done on winning last weekend's Sharpshooter & last night's Turbo, fingers crossed you've got plenty more wins in you.

• JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 357
    Welcome back @IRONZ B)
  • thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 939
    G'early evening, @Tikay10

Yes, i can only echo the words of yesterday. Getting a mention - especially a headline one - in one of your infamous daily writeups sure gives some of us a buzz.

I do try to read them most days, as I can only imagine how much effort they take.

As for that Summit win of mine. I am still none the wiser how that came about. Although, at times I can be a little prone to 'flick in' these type of games.

The win last night should now keep my happy meter full for a good while.

Thank you for the words and your efforts with these posts.

Cheers
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,906

@thedazzman

Ha, happy meter, that's excellent, I'm going to steal that.

infamous (daily writings) I'm not so sure about. ;)
  • JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 357