You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dantb10 Deepstack £55 entry in the Freeroll section of the Lobby?

2»

Comments

• Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Dantb10 Deepstack £55 entry in the Freeroll section of the Lobby?:
    I think by having no Satelites, they just want people who are decent buying in for a tournament with some quality play for once.... not the usual Primo/ BH field's of which 95% have no clue what they are doing.
    Posted by ChirpyChip
     i must be a huge donk i cant even afford the primo lol
  • Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Dantb10 Deepstack £55 entry in the Freeroll section of the Lobby?:
    Hi All, The satellite structure for this event is now live: Dantb10 D/S Sats for £2.85 (3000 chips and 5 minute blinds): 4pm, 7pm, 9pm Monday - Thursday 4pm - Friday 1 in 5 win a seat into the Dantb10 D/S Semi at 7pm on Friday Dantb10 D/S Semi for £12 (2000 chips and 10 min blinds) 7pm - Friday 1 in 5 win a seat to the main event at 7pm on Sunday. Dantb10 Deep Stack for £55 7pm on Sunday 5000 chips 15 minute blinds Good luck in earning your seat and taking on (and maybe taking down) the Total Player! Edit: The Final is on SUNDAY at 7pm - apologies for any confusion to any eagle eyes.. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Cheers mate sounds good thanks for clearing it up :)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    I think by having no Satelites, they just want people who are decent buying in for a tournament with some quality play for once.... not the usual Primo/ BH field's of which 95% have no clue what they are doing.
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    What a load of horse poo, your saying that out of 500 players in the primo, 475 of them haven't a clue, and therefor only 25 players have at least some clues of how to play? Also your saying that a £55 quid buy in will attract only decent players with quality play, i would say just because a player has £55 in their account does not always equal good player, it just means they have £55 quid to spend.
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited April 2010
    Lol it was a joke guys... lighten up! :O
  • Options
    IMAROCKIMAROCK Member Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    hahaha chirpy is so lag its unreal,, the only hand he folds to a 3 bet is 7 2 off :P,,, to be fair,, you will see gd poker with such a long structure,, with primo and all other comps its like bingo after 5 levels with 20 BB left etc,,
  • Options
    bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
    edited April 2010
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    so you wont be getting involved then,
  • Options
    IMAROCKIMAROCK Member Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    hahahahah :P 
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited April 2010
    Sigh no Bryan it means I'm also exempt from playing the tournament LOL :(
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927