You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who is the best stt player on sky???

2»

Comments

• Options
    jimifloydjimifloyd Member Posts: 148
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Who is the best stt player on sky???:
    The best STT player ... very hard to say because sky doesn't really get STTs filled up. DYM player ? well i'm certainly not the best and i know that but i will say im probably one of the most consistant winners. People say the best and not play the highest well to be fair in general the best normal play the highest in most cases. Just to defend my self i started out with a £25 roll on here when the site opened and built it from thier to give you an idea of what you can achieve if you take a couple of risks - [which you can afford to !] - knowing you can beat the games anyway - or some self belief. Other players i just dont like playing against me DYM wise are Gadger - similar to me pkrf1sh - kyle20 - jinglema - glitterbabe - budgirl - only played a lil bit but seemed to play well Trust me anyway guys if you dont sit in a game thinking your gonna win you wont. In these things you don't need to be a good poker player....situations etc play a role and if you play enough experience pulls through. Long post but thiers my views and no doubt thier are really good players playing "lower" than me but i play to make money so won't be dropping down just to prove im good in other peoples eyes :) i know what i can and can not do regarding poker and each of you as a player should !. Don't take anything badly just saying
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Hope i dint offend u nutter didnt mean 2 my opinion may sound biased but only because he plays at my house and i have seen what he has achieved.With regards to you as a player people have always taken shots at the biggest money makers thats part of life,and what you started with and where you are is great 2 but i aint played u in a double up and thats for all us aspiring to play at your stakes to achieve by like i said grinding making a steady profit.The most valid comments on you should be by the peole who play you and even thats not gospel jealousy may come into play.Anyways peace out good luck all at the tables.
  • Options
    gadgerno1gadgerno1 Member Posts: 134
    edited September 2009

thank - you jinglema/nutter/jimifloyd for your comments, 
    all good dym players.
    I personally arent too bothered who I am playing at the table,
    I have a great deal of confidence and believe to suceed everyone must.
    Although some players get more respect from me then others.

as for everyone else, play at the stake your bankroll allows;
    enjoy your poker, and pass me your chips.lol