You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Here we go again

2»

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009

COULDNT THINK OF A BETTER ANALOGY AT THE TIME PLEASE INSERT ORDER SOUP AND ITS COLD WHEN YOU GET IT LOL

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited September 2009
    lol thats a bit better, i just feel like the problem is being exaggerated, its bad so dont play, it will be sorted though but there is far too many players to refund everyone.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Here we go again:
    COULDNT THINK OF A BETTER ANALOGY AT THE TIME PLEASE INSERT ORDER SOUP AND ITS COLD WHEN YOU GET IT LOL
    Posted by BADBOY985
    was it gazpacho?
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    NO NONE OF THE MARX BROTHERS WERE THERE
  • Options
    chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
    edited September 2009
    skyrich, whilst i thank you for coming on here to comment, can you not see the responses we are gettin from so called 'customer care', they obviously don't understand the game. if you have really poor connection or lose it all together and you are under the gun in the next hand then sky would time you out and fold you, however when you have to wait a full minute for the next hand, but are under the gun and have a full time bar remaining, this means it's NOT YOUR CONNECTION, its SKYPOKER with the problems. please please please stop telling us to go through customer care when they don't have a clue what they are talking about and are just reading off scripts
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    skyrich, whilst i thank you for coming on here to comment, can you not see the responses we are gettin from so called 'customer care', they obviously don't understand the game. if you have really poor connection or lose it all together and you are under the gun in the next hand then sky would time you out and fold you, however when you have to wait a full minute for the next hand, but are under the gun and have a full time bar remaining, this means it's NOT YOUR CONNECTION, its SKYPOKER with the problems. please please please stop telling us to go through customer care when they don't have a clue what they are talking about and are just reading off scripts
    Posted by chipeeeee
    They have to say it is your connection because even if one CS operater stated, yes it is our issue, then that would be claiming responsibility.

If you note all of the posts by the Sky employees the past couple of days it is always 'whats your browser' or 'we are looking into this'.  Not 'yes we accept that this is our problem, we will update you soon'.
  • Options
    chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
    edited September 2009
    and yes, whilst sky are never going to refund anyone, I will be e-mailing them to refund the rake I have paid tonight. after all, the rake is what sky charge for providing the service, and the service is well and truly not up to scratch
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Here we go again : They have to say it is your connection because even if one CS operater stated, yes it is our issue, then that would be claiming responsibility. If you note all of the posts by the Sky employees the past couple of days it is always 'whats your browser' or 'we are looking into this'.  Not 'yes we accept that this is our problem, we will update you soon'.
    Posted by scotty77
    1000% agree scotty!;-)
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    I think we all need to take a stand on this guys, i personally have phoned and got thro to a really UNHELPFUL operator who to my knowledge did not have a clue what i was on about..
    I personally wont play evenings until this is sorted out , and also sky dont bother with these stupid freerolls.....
  • Options
    SPENBESPENBE Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2009

im finding bit better tonight than last perhaps goning the right way
  • Options
    phirkiphirki Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2009
    seems bit better tonight to me as well