You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Do the problems ever end on sky?

2»

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Do the problems ever end on sky?:
    Hi everyone, Apologies that you're having trouble tonight. Whilst we will do our utmost to solve any issues, I would urge you to contact our customer care team to let them help you with individual issues. If you get in touch with them, please provide details such as the tournament you were playing in, what times you noticed slow downs, your computer operating system and web browser info. Thanks for your patience, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    This is a joke of a post.  To suggest that this is a problem that has something to do with our OS and our web browser is insulting.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Do the problems ever end on sky?:
    Apologies for the issues that the site has been having over the last couple of evenings guys, it is something we are looking into as a matter of urgency.  I will report back with an update as soon as the technical team report back. The team and I appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    I assume that refunds will be AUTOMATICALLY be issued to every single player that has been registered in a tournie the past 2 nights?

I have emailed CS for my refund, but many people won't and I feel that Sky should be proactive in this issue.

Even for those that cashed in the tournies that have been affected.  An issue like this totally disrupts game flow and if the tournie had been running properly, then someone who had just scraped into the cash at 50th may have actually won this thing if it were not for these issues.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009

technical team---hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha-----------ha---------ha-------this is technically the worse site on the planet---------and they seem to think its funny!!--------2 years working on a download version----u avin a larf?---eh?------eh?------pathetic!!!!!----before you get a site that works---you have to get a technical team that works---------simples

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009
    ps---i only logged in 40 times last night---couldnt actually play a game though----tonight i logged in with no trouble at all---couldnt actually play a game though
  • Options
    flyagaric1flyagaric1 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2009
    I hope you are gonna refund people that actually ask for it as it it absolutely beyond the joke!!

The 4k bounty tonight was pathetic and i got so frustrated i just ended up going all in as i really didnt have the patience to wait 10 mins for the next hand.

You are going to lose so many players from this site and personally i dont blame them!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hi guys,

i'm really sorry the last few days have been so frustrating for everyone. the poker team will provide an update later on today.

thanks again for being understanding.

Rich