You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker Points accumulation - clarification required please + suggestion

2»

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Poker Points accumulation - clarification required please + suggestion:
    Scotty. I've spoken with our development team and they've told me that we should be seeing a change to the poker points system by the end of September which will address the issue you've described. I haven't got any further details for now, but we should be able to announce something closer to the time.
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Just remembered about this, yet no news of this change yet on the main site....any Sky mods got any updates on this?
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hi scotty,

i know this isn't exactly the response you want to hear but an announcement will be made on this shortly. unfortunately i can't give any details until plans are 100% concrete. once the final plans are formulated either myself or one of the poker team will provide all the details.

i'm sorry i'm not being more specific but the news will come!

thanks guys,

Rich.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    no shortly is good!  i may appear aggrieved about the site atm, but its only about that one issue!

thanks rich.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2009
    SORRY IM CONFUSED IS THAT THE SAME SHORTLY AS THE 17TH OF AUGUST SHORTLY/ BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER SHORTLY OR A TOTALY DIFFERENT SHORTLY