You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

points prize draw

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    Hi Guys,

i'm afraid a decision has been made and i am unable to post the winners list on the forum. i'm sure once the communication goes out to the winners (later today) some of them will let others know by posting on the forum.

i have seen the list and you have my word it was constructed fairly.

Rich
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: points prize draw:
    Hi Guys, i'm afraid a decision has been made and i am unable to post the winners list on the forum. i'm sure once the communication goes out to the winners (later today) some of them will let others know by posting on the forum. i have seen the list and you have my word it was constructed fairly. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich
    Thanks for your effort m8, but boo hiss at whoever made that decision.
    col
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited October 2009
    i think this is very unfair. if no1 comes forward and says i won this prize how will any1 no that there was a draw?
     a poker site needs to be trusted, can i trust sky poker?
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
     thanks Rich for looking into this for us all.
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited October 2009
    it looks like the 10seats into primo and 10k BH have been awarded. there was also 10seats into sunday open aswel but thats not on yet, but im sure the seats will be awarded.  So who won the cash prizes? if it was u let us all no.
  • Options
    gadgerno1gadgerno1 Member Posts: 134
    edited October 2009

Thanks very much sky, got a free entry into primo
    nice ones guys
    is this prize draw a ongoing thing??

• Options
    poon73poon73 Member Posts: 35
    edited October 2009
    Has anybody won a prize?
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    really poor stuff imo guys, there should be a winners list put up for all to see, not one person has told me they have won a prize and the odds on someone winning a prize who come on the forum are really good.

i cant see what it would hurt by putting a list up unless there is maybe something to hide?
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited October 2009
    i won £10 for my 16200 odd tickets...woop
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited October 2009
    I won £500. 

No I didn't

• Options
    edited October 2009
    i won £10 for my 16200 odd tickets...woop
    Posted by Nutter5932
    You should be a bit more grateful Ben. There are players on here to whom a free £10 would mean a lot to them. Just because you play a lot and at bigger limits, have thought for the smaller player.
    col
  • Options
    ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited October 2009
    I won £10 for 29000 points
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited October 2009
    My post wasn't aimed at the "smaller players"

what you have to consider is yes i play the higher limits but thats £1,640 ish rake i payed last month ajs £2900. If it comes across as arrognant its not suppose to but the more tickets someone holds the higher the chances are of us to win obviously.

They should publically show the results of the draw so we all know who won because not that sky would, it could just be evenly spread between the players and not a Raffle. Someone must have scopped multiple prizes because of the sheer amount of points the top 10 or so players on this site would get compared to the other 1000 people if you get that, and like every raffle some peoples luck are in and some not.

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    Sigh ... I cant win an argument  me,  "who can ya turn to" ?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    My post wasn't aimed at the "smaller players" what you have to consider is yes i play the higher limits but thats £1,640 ish rake i payed last month ajs £2900. If it comes across as arrognant its not suppose to but the more tickets someone holds the higher the chances are of us to win obviously. They should publically show the results of the draw so we all know who won because not that sky would, it could just be evenly spread between the players and not a Raffle. Someone must have scopped multiple prizes because of the sheer amount of points the top 10 or so players on this site would get compared to the other 1000 people if you get that, and like every raffle some peoples luck are in and some not.
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Sorry m8
    It looked as though you were saying that because of the no of points and all you get was £10.
    We asked for the results to be put on the forum and were told the decision was made not to and basically that was that. IMO not the usual Sky openess.
    Again im sorry
    col