You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Midweek footy betting (1st/2nd)

2»

Comments

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited February 2011
    Another one team killer :( 

Seems Gomes had a good night. Looking at the match stats Blackburn had 17 shots on goal with 9 on target.

On the plus side we picked up 3 very valuable points tonight with Keane getting one on his debut. Now we need to take maximum points from our next two games against Birmingham & West Brom & we're well on the way to digging ourselves out of this great big hole we're in.
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited February 2011
    i got let down in an 8 team acc by man city. and they missed a bag full of chances too sigh. theres always another bet....
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Midweek footy betting (1st/2nd):
    what were you doing singing and dancing at half time hitman? lol
    Posted by hurst05
    yep just alot !! lol, I wasn't tho on that cash table i was playin with u just before i got on the M4, GOT SMASHED LOL !!

Still, game made up for it a bit, been better if 2-0 & dembele had taken his chances!! had £100 on 'win, draw no bet', & £100 st8 win !! so got some back, should realy stick to Fulham bettin & dump the poker!!!!!

Been picking our results well this year, Well Up!! , Even gettin all our away draws, so i will post up my suggestions & hope they keep comin in !!!!!!!!!!

You were right splashies did go below evens, shame might have gone all on win & not opted for a saver! never mind!
    Bet Details
    ReceiptO/11871478/0000022
    Bet placed at02/02/2011 18:50
    Bet TypeSingle
    Bet ChannelInternet
    Number of lines1
    Stake per line£100.00
    Total stake£100.00
    SettledY
    Number of win lines1
    Number of void lines0
    Returns£140.00
    Refunds£0.00
    Bet Details
    ReceiptO/11871478/0000023
    Bet placed at02/02/2011 18:50
    Bet TypeSingle
    Bet ChannelInternet
    Number of lines1
    Stake per line£100.00
    Total stake£100.00
    SettledY
    Number of win lines1
    Number of void lines0
    Returns£190.91
    Refunds£0.00
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2011
    rite villa away sat !!

we never do well there, i have seen us lose badly 3 out of last 5/6 games there, so defo bogey ground!!

villa been unpreditable, so i reckon draw will be favorite, low scoring we are defending well & making chances but not finishing enuf!

factor bookies may miss is, Zamora is back training well, and will be 'in frame soon' , so our forwards will be extra hungry to impress, strters bein prob dembele/johnson , with dempsey in mid & gera on bench with kakuta, who impressed me when he came on, & before when i saw him at chelsea!!

Midfield is feeding forwards well, [murphy's ball for duff the other nite], and our set pieces have improved Massivley of late!

I am actually thinking there will be massive value in an away win in this!! esp with our record

so this is not from the heart, but a 'worked out' value bet..........fulham win 1-0 / 2-0, Dembele to score!!

will check odds now, rite Fulham are [4] on skybet meanin 3-1 !! that is value enuf for me !! DEFO !!

Dembele is quoted [9]  8-1 first & last scorer, i am going with first, & 1-0, pretty sure we will not lose or concede[more than 1 fluke, lol]