You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

6 seaters

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 6 seaters:
    quick note Tikay - not Mr Spice, i am female lol. Again, as i have posted elsewhere on the forum.  The ds has always been a game i enjoyed playing after a day at work.  as advertised, slow leisurely tourny often played by many of the same people - u included Tikay - who could chat and enjoy the game.  there was nothing enjoyable about the game tonight but worse, at no stage was it advertised that it had changed to a 10 seater before i had paid my money.  first i knew was when the table opened.  I hate 10 seaters and so would not have entered if i had known but worse, i feel that i will have to look elsewhere for my evening game and that will probably mean not seeing mates who play on here which will be a double blow.
    Posted by TVSpice
    Ouch! My sincere apologies for calling a young lady "Mr". No wonder I'm still a single man......

And yes, I play as many of the 6 Seater Deepies as I am able to, I love them, but I love the 10 Seaters, too. Easy to please, me.

In reply to everybody, I'll send the various threads complaining about the move to 10 Seaters to Sky-Bernie, & I'm quite sure he'll sort it out. In fairness to him, because I'm a bit sad that everyone is growly with him, when he's just trying to give players what they want, the 6 seater v 10 seater debate a while back did conclusively suggest 10 Seaters would be the majority choice for Deepies.

Sky Poker are trying to give players what they want - obviously! - & if 6 Seaters are preferred, Bernie will sort it. He will.

It'll probably be Monday before he's back at his desk, so I hope you'll be patient until he is back at work & has seen all the feedback.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 6 seaters:
    In Response to Re: 6 seaters : why not also send the poll that IRISHROVER is running  
    Posted by loonytoons
    Oh, I will!

I think I have worked out what the preferene of IrishRover & Ozzie is, too. ;)