You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

We have a problem in the deep end!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ski_yogurtski_yogurt Member Posts: 28
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: We have a problem in the deep end!!!:
    In Response to Re: We have a problem in the deep end!!! :  i agree spicey is the right name for u are a hottttttttt lol
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    ive seen hotter on here !!! lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009

I Posted this on another Threrad which had been started on the same subject matter. I'm not sure how mamy otherr threads on the same subject have been started, but this answer applies to them all.

Last night's 7.15 Deepie was a 10 Seater?

It was my understanding, as I reported yesteday, that these should have reverted to 6 Seaters - perhaps they just missed it when they were re-setting the Tourneys manually. Sometimes these things happen.

I'll send this Thread to Bernie, & he'll see it on Monday, & check it out.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    edited October 2009
    Thanks tk i hate being a pain. Leave you and these forums alone now
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: We have a problem in the deep end!!!:
    I Posted this on another Threrad which had been started on the same subject matter. I'm not sure how mamy otherr threads on the same subject have been started, but this answer applies to them all. Last night's 7.15 Deepie was a 10 Seater? It was my understanding, as I reported yesteday, that these should have reverted to 6 Seaters - perhaps they just missed it when they were re-setting the Tourneys manually. Sometimes these things happen. I'll send this Thread to Bernie, & he'll see it on Monday, & check it out.
    Posted by Tikay10
    As per Tikay, this is a manual process and therefore I imagine that this 7.15pm deepstack had either been missed or already created. Apologies to all who where affected, it was an innocent mistake, it was intended to be a 6 seat as advised here on the forums.

I've run through the tournament schedule today and can confirm that every regular deepstack has reverted back to the 6 seat format as previously.

There are four 10 Seater deepstacks which can be distinguished by their tournament description, but i've listed them all here too for you:

Forum deepstack at 7pm on Tuesdays
    Orfordable deepstack at 7pm on Fridays and Sundays
    10 handed Deepstack at 7pm on Thursday and Saturdays
    Tikays Sleepstack at 7pm on Wednesdays

P.S. These are the only 10 seater MTT's on Sky Poker at this time, everything else will be six seated...

Best Wishes

Adam
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    edited October 2009
    Many thanks Adam

Will leave you in peace.

God be with you