You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS ELSADOG A NUTTER?

2»

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    hi elsadog---sorry i was so rude about your idea posted in the humpty dumpty thread--i know you meant well---at least you now know your limitations eh?---being a nutter is actually great fun you know!!--- once you get used to the idea you will find that you will be able to say and do more or less anything you like without the worry of being ridiculed  or chastised for your nutty antics---personally i just love it---believe it or not i was once quite sensible myself!!---it was my little brother that was the loony in the family--in fact it was he that introduced me to partially frozen carlsberg special brew in the first place!!----NUTTER---we were working together on a restoration project (the car in the photo)--it was a very hot summer and i thought, how could just one can do me any harm----one floppin can elsa!!--and i have never been the same since----well ---thats my story---when you feel comfortable with your state of mind, perhaps you would like to tell us yours----good luck under the tables--good girl---have a nice walkies xxx
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    ps--mh is surely a total nutter---he put his secret log-in code as his player name!!!
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: IS ELSADOG A NUTTER?:
    ps--mh is surely a total nutter---he put his secret log-in code as his player name!!!
    Posted by oynutter

It's also his Dad's credit card pin-number. We need to get the rest of the info off him. Shouldn't be difficult, as a complete nutter, we probably just need to ask him.