You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Site problems today (21st October)

2»

Comments

• Options
    pushpower1pushpower1 Member Posts: 45
    edited October 2009
    ive got the same its saying there is only 2 sit&gos at the mo what a pain
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    I can't find any game at all,

I assume they are about to close the site again for a while and running down the games.

I had the same trouble with my account not being credited with the winnings, but, thanks Sky, all sorted.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    yes the sit and go's have been suspended until we have all the problems resolved. thanks for being patient on this one we will have everything working again shortly.
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited October 2009
    Cant find any sit an go tables, can antone help?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Suspended for a bit, Sky Rich sitting above you, mentions it.
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited October 2009
    its okay didnt read the threads above lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    They are back up and running!!

Shame, I have to go out in 1/2 hour so too late for me to register for one.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009
    Hi Rich , got a little problem . Just entered a tourney . It said , cannot transfer funds . However it did take my entry fee but im not registered . Have tried to phone customer care but no answer . What should i do ?  thxs.                                         ALL SORTED  , money back in account ,just alittle slower then usual ,will try to enter again.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Site problems today (21st October):
    Hi Rich , got a little problem . Just entered a tourney . It said , cannot transfer funds . However it did take my entry fee but im not registered . Have tried to phone customer care but no answer . What should i do ?  thxs.                                         ALL SORTED  , money back in account ,just alittle slower then usual ,will try to enter again.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    hi there,

i'm really sorry to hear about your problem. unfortunately we are experiencing a few site problems at the moment and not everything is quite working as it should. these problems will be resolved shortly and everything will be functioning as it should. you can rest assured that all winning/transfers/deposits will appear in your account. this may take a short amount of time but they will eventually be there.

thanks,

Rich
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009
    Thanks  Rich , i wasnt worried . Just wasnt sure if there was something else i should do . Im registered now , all is well .