You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish).

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish).:
    Hi tikay, thought u would like the train picture although it was abit of a double edged sword seeing its name is the Orford Express
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    It was a foreign train!

Did you know that Arriva & Northern Trains both use, or used, Romanian rolling stock?

Orford Express is a misnomer, too. He's a Calling Station.
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    Lol brilliant
  • Options
    MRDICKIEMRDICKIE Member Posts: 76
    edited October 2009
    Can I have the same as whatever your feeding him on at Sky Towers pls.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    What have you done to be paired with Lord Gloat for 16 weeks.
    You must have upset one of the 'Suits'
    Well done to you both for showing us all how to play the deepstacks.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish). : Ban this Poster plz Mods. Seriously, holding a clipboard & reading a few e-Mails, that's supposed to be difficult? What? My cat could do that. It's the easiest gig in the Studio. I might even swap with Lord Smirk one night, just to prove I'm right. From the back-end of November, Rich & I will be "paired" up for about 16 weeks in a row. How bad do I run?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh dear Tikay!!! Guess ur private tuition of LML and Sarah hasnt impressed them enough to want to work with you!!

Did the Giddens charm work on Sarah last night enough for her to want to work permanently with him?  What are the other pairings?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish). : Oh dear Tikay!!! Guess ur private tuition of LML and Sarah hasnt impressed them enough to want to work with you!! Did the Giddens charm work on Sarah last night enough for her to want to work permanently with him?  What are the other pairings?
    Posted by phil12uk
    What?

They were gagging to be paired with me.

The Producers choose the front-of-camera pairings. I think they go "weak/strong", so that the lesser performers like Rich get the Studio help they need. Please don't say it's the other way round......

I can't remember who the other pairings are, tbh. They vary sometimes, as holidays, sickies, STP gigs & such-like crop up.

I'm working with Lisa tomorrow (we are having a bit of a poker session before the Show), Sarah on Sunday, & then with Sarah again on Wednesday. Wednesday will be a whole day of what we used to call "Pre-Records", these are the 1 hour Shows we used to record before doing the Live Show. From now on, these will all be recorded on a Wednesday, during the day. They are not my scheduled gig, but I picked up next Wednesday as a spare.

On Thursday next, I'm with Lord Gloat in the Live Show, the week after I'm with him at the SPT, & after that, I have to endure 16 weeks with him. FML.

It's all part of a big change in what Sky Poker transmit. The Tournaments have now been changed & improved, & 865 has all sorts of well good stuff on the way - very soon, too.

Coming soon to a Telly near you. Sky Poker. With added stuff.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Orford does it AGAIN! (Ish). : What? They were gagging to be paired with me. The Producers choose the front-of-camera pairings. I think they go "weak/strong", so that the lesser performers like Rich get the Studio help they need. Please don't say it's the other way round...... I can't remember who the other pairings are, tbh. They vary sometimes, as holidays, sickies, STP gigs & such-like crop up. I'm working with Lisa tomorrow (we are having a bit of a poker session before the Show), Sarah on Sunday, & then with Sarah again on Wednesday. Wednesday will be a whole day of what we used to call "Pre-Records", these are the 1 hour Shows we used to record before doing the Live Show. From now on, these will all be recorded on a Wednesday, during the day. They are not my scheduled gig, but I picked up next Wednesday as a spare. On Thursday next, I'm with Lord Gloat in the Live Show, the week after I'm with him at the SPT, & after that, I have to endure 16 weeks with him. FML. It's all part of a big change in what Sky Poker transmit. The Tournaments have now been changed & improved, & 865 has all sorts of well good stuff on the way - very soon, too. Coming soon to a Telly near you. Sky Poker. With added stuff.
    Posted by Tikay10
    If you can't make Saturday or Sunday or Wednesday, I've checked my diary and I'm free.
    I'm happy to step in for you.
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited October 2009
    can anyone stop him in his tracks ! wd Rich if you enlarge the picture - check out the name front / side
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Lol- at last, photo evidence that I go like a train...
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited October 2009
    Cheers again chaps and chappesses for all your posts .

So, wondering just how spectacularly and humiliatingly my luck is going to run out, as it inevitably will very soon- here I am again tonight on the site using my private account, (CHIRP ALERT- PLEASE NOTE THE FINAL PART OF THIS SENTENCE CONTAINS THINLY DISGUISED BRAGGING) aiming to extend my run of 5 final tables in 9 tournaments. ;)

I'm in the 7.30 Deepstack and the Open at 9- see you there!

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    Cheers again chaps and chappesses for all your posts . So, wondering just how spectacularly and humiliatingly my luck is going to run out, as it inevitably will very soon- here I am again tonight on the site using my private account, (CHIRP ALERT- PLEASE NOTE THE FINAL PART OF THIS SENTENCE CONTAINS THINLY DISGUISED BRAGGING) aiming to extend my run of 5 final tables in 9 tournaments. ;) I'm in the 7.30 Deepstack and the Open at 9- see you there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    now please RICH we all know you are not the bragging type.WD you really are coming into your own.And GL 4 2nite
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    Soooo funny this thread  but   very well  done Rich  ..WP ...must have been the  holiday break that's cleared ya head  of TK's   confusion ..errr sorry Lisa . um Sarah ...or is it Madmoo or Anjie ...jeez now I'm confused ??

:))
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Cheers again chaps and chappesses for all your posts . So, wondering just how spectacularly and humiliatingly my luck is going to run out, as it inevitably will very soon- here I am again tonight on the site using my private account, (CHIRP ALERT- PLEASE NOTE THE FINAL PART OF THIS SENTENCE CONTAINS THINLY DISGUISED BRAGGING) aiming to extend my run of luckboxing my way to 5 final tables in 9 tournaments. ;) I'm in the 7.30 Deepstack and the Open at 9- see you there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    FYP