You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

USPGA

2»

Comments

• Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited August 2011
    just put a cheeky 1ew on cameron triagle @ 300/1  1st 4 places
  • Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: USPGA:
    just put a cheeky 1ew on cameron triagle @ 300/1  1st 4 place
    Posted by dubmaster
    bad idea
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited August 2011
    1st 2 holes he has got lucky. Both wild tee shots, 1 bounces into the middle of the fairway and the other gives him a shot at the green still. Run better. Evidently he isn't driving it well and its only a matter of time before he gets punished if it doesn't improve so not too worried atm
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Could be a good bet now, i stand corrected!

P.S Swindon are pants.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,258
    edited August 2011
    I,ve got £7.50 on Scott at 42/1 ( after day 2 last week ) and £10 oN Luke Donald at 15/1

EDIT -  Can,t see whats happened to Donald but certainly glad i didn,t back Woods again - shocking
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited August 2011
    I've gone for... Lee Westwood £10 win only @ 14/1 Jason Day £10 Win only @ 25/1 Freddie Jacobson £5 e/w @ 100/1 I want to do Rickie Fowler 1st round leader but it isn't up at the moment. I also want to do a double,Kaymer and Woods to both miss the cut, but I'll need to ring up for that. Does any1 know how you work the odds out for that? They are both 2/1.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    did you get this on?

if so great pick, never understand why kaymer would win a major get to number one in the world and then decide to change his swing.

ian baker finch was another one, totally destroyed his game.

anyway, my picks

westwood 7/1
    stricker 15/2

£5 on one and £5 free bet on the other (not this site).

be lucky.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2011
    Yeah I did place it :-) ... I nearly didn't as I'd put a few bets on already, but I was bored 15 minutes before the tee-off so thought I would. Glad i did now lol £10 @ 8/1
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited August 2011
    What's with all the nobodies at the top of the leaderboard Golfists?

Is it variance or summat?
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,258
    edited August 2011
    Switched off a few holes from the end last night - was gutted to just see Scott at 2 under as he was 4 under with 2 to play and I don,t know if that **** caddie is helping or hindering him now

When he was teeing off yesterday there seemed to be more cheers for his caddie, than Scott himself

Looking forward to seeing Luke donald today - He,s off to a gr8 start - 2 under after 5 holes. if he can get his putter going again I think he,ll be hard to beat as last week he was peppering the pin every shot from the fairway and giving himself birdie chances although scott was putting everything in sight

Does anyone know if you can forecasts on here ?  If you can i,ll go Scott and Donald in a reverse forecast